It's No Coincidence That Dog Is God Spelled Backwards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Put the parsites in the kennels and let the dogs move into their homes? I'll go for that. :)

#51     Mar 10, 2013
  2. I'm sure my taxes are supporting at least 100 American tit-suckers. I'D GLADLY TRADE THEM IN FOR DOGS.. AND I'D CLEAN UP THEIR POOP MYSELF!!

That's right, I'm saying it....

BANISH ALL OF THE TIT-SUCKERS FROM AMERICA... PAY THEIR WAY TO MIGRATE TO CUBA OR VENEZUELA... AMERICA WOULD BE BETTER OFF ALL AROUND!! The parasites ADD NOTHING TO AMERICA.. they are a drain on others.. in a "societal" sense, they are worse than merely being WORTHLESS.

NOBODY DESERVES OR IS MORALLY "ENTITLED" TO SHIT... EXCEPT FOR WHAT THEY EARN FOR THEMSELVES... ONE OF THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF AMERICA!

:( :(

#52     Mar 10, 2013
  3. You must be making several million a year to pay those kind of taxes and yet you seem to be angry and miserable ??? Maybe if you had a few $ hundred thousand more dollars that you pay in taxes back you would be happy and content. Good luck.

#53     Mar 10, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

People are just tired of paying higher and higher taxes to support an ever growing population of freeloaders. Both in and out of government.

#54     Mar 10, 2013
  5. Quote from bigarrow:

You must be making several million a year to pay those kind of taxes and yet you seem to be angry and miserable ??? Maybe if you had a few $ hundred thousand more dollars that you pay in taxes back you would be happy and content. Good luck.

While I'm hardly miserable... I am ANGRY! My property... my earnings and assets are TAKEN FROM ME BY FORCE AND GIVEN TO LAYABOUTS. GOTTA TELL YA, I HATE THAT! Especially when the tax rates are "progressive" and therefore immoral.

The only fair tax is a flat tax. If I make 100x more than you, I should pay 100x your taxes. But I shouldn't be required to pay 10,000x your taxes in order to subsidize your vote. That's wrong... immoral.

I come from a family culture of "provide for yourself... if you plan on eating regularly, you better plan on working... the world doesn't owe you a living".

America is on a path of moral an economic decay... thanks to the Democrats and Progressives.. and the "Entitlement" mindset.

#55     Mar 10, 2013
  6. I pay a fraction of taxes that scat says he pays but I'm sure my taxes hit my lifestyle harder than his does his lifestyle. I have a few friends that make that kind of money that scat talks about and I don't hear them bitching and moaning, well except for one guy and he inherited his business and money and he bitches about the left all the time.
    For the record I am for lower taxes, smarter spending and management by our government, work programs for healthy young men instead of handouts, etc.. What the right doesn't realize is their radical rhetoric is driving away common sense moderate independents like myself. Every damn issue is about "principles" instead of fixing a problem. I'm sick of Obama talk but even sicker of right wing talk. They are both the same from Reagan through Obama and the respective congressmen and women, pretty much the same ol same ol.

#56     Mar 10, 2013
  7. To be clear, you don't subsidize my vote, or my business, nothing that I can think of, I am pretty much self-sufficient and independent. So you might want to get off your high and mighty horse, my vote counts exactly the same as yours or anyone else’s. And it isn't your decision to decide what is the only right anything, you are but one person in this society and allowed only one opinion. If you're so smart why are you paying so much in taxes? Why aren't you pulling a Romney, I pay a higher percentage than Mr. Romney. And when you figure in SS many Americans pay a higher percentage than Mr Romney, where is your outrage there?
    Again for the record I'm not against a flat tax, I'm sure there are a few ways to improve on our tax system we presently have.

#57     Mar 10, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I didn't see you say anything about smaller, less intrusive government.

Big government is our biggest problem. It is why we have such a huge debt. And, on that issue there is a clear line between the parties today.

Obama and the dems want to grow the government and the tax system, Republicans want to downsize government and reduce or hold taxes.

Big difference that will have a big impact on whether America stays strong economically or doesn't'

#58     Mar 10, 2013
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Scat,are you concerned about the increasing concentration of wealth in the country, or does that not concern you? Concentration of wealth leads to concentration of political power. Is that a concern of yours?

The simplicity of a flat tax is very appealing. But what would be its affect on the concentration of wealth?

#59     Mar 10, 2013
  10. jem

jem

you must be correct.

But there are times I feel the need to try and pin down a smart person who takes sophistry to as high a level as I have run into save save one crooked lawyer I ran into in the music industry.

I suspect stu is not really crooked in real life and just have some sport with this.

#60     Mar 10, 2013