It's No Coincidence That Dog Is God Spelled Backwards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I tend to respond in kind when one of you lefties blows your top and starts with the ad hominem attacks. Actually I find those episodes very humorous and revealing.

#21     Mar 8, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Looks like a great crew!

Here's a pic of my best friend.

#22     Mar 8, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

OUTSTANDING! Next time I'm visiting Family in CO, I'll bring some doggie treats. Good looking crew! We have a Husky that comes to the gun range and hangs out all day on the weekends. She lays 10 feet from rifle fire, but will play tug of war with her rope when targets are being changed. Dogs really are man's best Friend.

#23     Mar 8, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow! Makes me wish I could be a dog for a day.

Btw, is there some greyhound blood there? What a great pic that is!

#24     Mar 8, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

She's a full blooded Rhodesian Ridgeback. You can't see the ridge in that picture. She's a real sweetheart. Loves people.

#25     Mar 8, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Great dog, no question!

And btw, just took my older one to the Veterinary Dermatologist today. Yep, another $220. Oh well, it's well worth it. I can't keep her forever... And yes, you read that correctly. A Veterinary Dermatologist. Ouch $.:eek: :D

#26     Mar 8, 2013
  7. stu

stu

There was no post of the kind. So you responded with a very angry post because you're not angry. That's only going to make sense to someone who is challenged in the logic department.

#27     Mar 9, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Now you're delusional. Everyone sees your attacks on jem constantly. You do the same to everyone who disagrees with you. Just look through your own posts. If you want to be civil, then be civil and stop with the ad hominem name calling attacks.

#28     Mar 9, 2013
  9. Couldn't believe my good fortune that they hold those positions while I went to get my camera. The Lab was only 10 week old and was soooooo cute. Now he's just a big doofus.

#29     Mar 9, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Labs have great temperament. They're sort of like Goldens in that regard. I guess they have been bred to sit quietly in the boat/blind until the ducks start to fall. He/she looks like real cutie.

#30     Mar 9, 2013