It's No Coincidence That Dog Is God Spelled Backwards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

A 63-year old woman in southeastern France apparently tried to commit suicide on Wednesday, but was unsuccessful when her loyal dog intervened.

The woman, who hasn't been identified, was preparing to shoot herself in the chest with a rifle when her German Shepherd leapt up and knocked into her, preventing the bullet from reaching her heart.

The Christian Post reported that the woman fired multiple shots from her 22-caliber rifle before turning the gun on herself.

Police told the (Sydney) Telegraph that is when the dog ran to its owner.

"At the moment she pulled the trigger, her dog jumped on her and diverted the shot," a local officer said. The dog "probably sensed things and knocked into her to save her."

The woman was unconscious when her husband found her. He then called paramedics, who treated her for nonlife-threatening injuries.

This isn't the first time recently that a dog has been deemed a hero.

Three days ago, a toddler named Julia, from Poland, was saved by a stray dog, who firefighters said prevented the girl from freezing to death after she wandered from her home during the night.

Several reports said the three-year-old girl is believed to have walked to a forest near her home in the village of Pierzwin, as temperatures reached below zero.

More than 200 people searched for the girl before firefighters finally found her crying for her mother. It wasn't clear how Julia became separated from her parents, whose names weren't immediately available.

Grzegorz Szymanski, one of the firefighters who found the little girl, said that if it hadn't been for the dog, she likely wouldn't have survived.

“For the whole night the animal was with the girl, it never left her. Remember, it was five degrees below zero and the child was wet," he told BBC. “This dog is the most important part of this story, he is a hero. It is thanks to this dog that the girl survived the night."

http://www.ibtimes.com/loyal-dog-pr...rd-saves-owner-shooting-herself-heart-1114946

2. jem

jem

I will have to beat nutmeg to the joke.

Q. What did the dyslexic atheist say.
    A. There are no fine tunings....

I mean...

There is no dog.

3. pspr

pspr

We'll have to tell stu that dog is quite real. I've actually reached out and touched the paw of dog on many occasions! I have even been blessed with the kiss from dog. :D

4. stu

stu

Say god backwards and it's dog. Say jesus backwards and it's sausage.
    It really wouldn't surprise me if you've reached out and touched many a weenie on occasion and been blessed with the kiss from one.

yew, gross image:D

5. pspr

pspr

You can't even make a descent joke. You're just corporial from the lived.

6. stu

stu

What, you think it was a joke!? You imagine what you puked was a joke.pfft. You godbotherers sure are an angry bunch.
    Get over yourself.

7. Good one stu :p

8. pspr

pspr

Why don't you stick your head back up your ass.

Everyone here has read your circular arguments in other threads and know you are nothing but a brainless moron.

You know how to lie pretty well but in the critical thinking deparment you are not only an ignorant baffoon but you have absolutely nothing, nothing to contribute.

Maybe you and futurecurrents can get together and suck each other off since that seems to be what both of you enjoy doing. Or you could just go fuck yourself. Since you are able to get your head up your ass you probably suck on your dick all day. I can imagine what your keyboard must look like. Gross and crusty like your face.

And another moron blue collar idot chimes in. You certainly fit in with the stupid, bumch.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

And welcome to ignore asshole!

10. Says the one who does not know the Preamble from the DOI.

#10     Mar 8, 2013