It's Happening. It's Really Happening!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by elderado, Mar 15, 2018.

1. elderado

elderado

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trump should list this as one of his accomplishments.

3. I had my 30th birthday in Byron Bay.

Good move Matt Damon.

Margot Robbie likes a bit of Byron Bay too.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  4. jem

jem

George Clooney was out praising Trumps policy on North Korea today.
    (as I said before he seems smart enough to be a lefty but not a wacky all the time idiot. )
    Jennifer Lawrence (sp) taking a year off
    Damon moving with not films on his plate
    Affleck... he shut on the politics a few years ago...but he may still have a problem
    the list goes on.

I think their managers or the studios are saying ... you made yourselves toxic to a good portion of your audience and your recent box has suffered because of it. I know we told you to do it... but you now risk taking down big movies.

Take some time off.. shut up with the politics and maybe we can find you a vehicle to re launch your career in a year or 2. Maybe hunger games 10 or Jason borne 11.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  5. upload_2018-3-15_13-30-48.png

Jem just made a he knows better overly elaborated boring comment I assume?

28,232 shit posts. Amazing.

I am getting close to as many likes though. Without even trying.

6. JackRab

JackRab

In Byron Bay? Really? That's hippie town... well, it was up until the more wealthy people started buying up properties because they felt the vibe...

Now it's like old-hippie town... with people that think they are cool because they've done something different and non-conformative... basically being conformative since more and more people have been doing it.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. Well is was some time ago now, before the moneyed hippies moved in.Well Nimbin was packed with them of course, little hippie kids trying to sell weed everywhere.

There were quite a few hippies singing at the sunset however being a 'flashpacker' aka rich backpacker I bought most of the bottle store and it got INCREDIBLY messy, might have been some dancy recreational pharmaceuticals also.

I spent at least two hours drinking vodka with some old abbos on the street outside who were kind enough to offer me a sniff of their petrol and thinner cocktail bag for my birthday.

At good time, probably howled at the sunrise myself a bit.

JackRab likes this.
  8. Might be more to come. Trump and Turnbull probably worked out a deal where the U.S. will take the refugees on the islands that the Aussies have been abusing for years in return for Australia taking an equal number of Hollywood lefties.

WINNING!!!!!!!!!

9. Why are none of them moving to Africa or Haiti?

10. Love to send you to work with some fishermen I know in Namibia and watch you go crazy deprogramming. Never done a a hard day's work in you life have you KKK? it just felt hard to you.

#10     Mar 16, 2018