It's Gonna Be Cold Next 20-30 Years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 2, 2011.

1. just curious what would it take to convince you?

is there anything?

or you just another BOMB first ask questions later bible-thumping science-hating chickenhawk?

#21     Feb 2, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Yes, if the facts pointed to global warming I would support that view. The facts don't. Simple as that.

Why do you think the supporters started calling it "climate change"? Because they can't argue their case with the real facts.

Did you add "science hating" later? The last thing you could call me is science hating if you knew me.

#22     Feb 2, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

...for you to fetch me a 1/4 pounder with cheese and a vanilla shake?

:D

#23     Feb 2, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Lucrum, you're a sell-out. :D

#24     Feb 2, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214506

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not my fault. I'm right brain oriented. I'm awaiting the AMA to classify it as a proper disease and of course for a dew drug to treat it.

In the mean time I'm searching for someone to sue over my affliction.

:)

#25     Feb 2, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

May I suggest Al Gore? I'm sure that dealing with his global warming lies have resulted in severe brain damage.

#26     Feb 2, 2011
  7. You know the origin of the term flower mound, don't you?

How much you payin' per killerwatthauer?

My house in Plano was built when elasticity was about a nickel and nobody gave a shit about the bill. Now I'm freezing my fat old ass off and the only thing that warms me up is readin' P&R.

#27     Feb 2, 2011
  8. Had you been a serious student of Jack's "teachings," you'd have enough 3-ring binders to burn to heat your house forever... it would be like having your own source of nuclear fusion.

#28     Feb 2, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Yeah, the acutal flower (weed) mound is just down the street. In the spring there is a bunch of those Texas bonnet things that bloom and everyone shows up to get their pic with the bonnets.

I don't remember the 'lectric cost/kwh. I seem to remember it wasn't quite as hight as TXU but there is no choice anyway. If you're in a co-op area you have to use them. We just bought this house last year and it has a newer high efficiency furnace/ac but the dog keeps leaving the door open so the bills aren't that low anyway. Darn dog.

#29     Feb 2, 2011