Its going to get rough Part II

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, May 1, 2007.

1. That is an interesting point.

The one difference I can find between the late 2004/early 2005 time period and now is that the IWM did not retrace up to the rim. It just broke down.

I paged through the events we have ahead and there is a lot on the plate. These next 7 days are very crucial.

#11     May 1, 2007
  2. Geez, you are certainly paranoid Mr Scott. I had no intentions of engaging you in anything other than honest questioning.

#12     May 1, 2007
  3. LOL, you're a douche man :D

#13     May 1, 2007
  4. We are all at different levels in the game on elitetrader....

#14     May 1, 2007
  5. S&P futures +5.20
    Nasdaq futures +6.00
    Dow futures +37

Don't ask me. :confused:

#15     May 2, 2007
  6. asap

asap

it is going to get rough no doubt.

#16     May 2, 2007

7. So you changed your predictions all ready? your like a little puppy chasing his tail.

Looks like this time you have everything covered, so if your wrong your right! nice.

#17     May 2, 2007
  8. and your still an a**hole. I feel sorry for those who have to live and work around you. Oh, I forgot, your just some lonely dude sitting in a small room in front of 4 20 inch monitors day and night. Good luck to you. A**hole.

#18     May 2, 2007
  9. Michael Scott,

Why are you being such a jerk? Guys like you on this site are a dime a dozen over the years. My guess is that you are some 30 something guy who worked for some major firm (possibly Morgan Stanley, Bear Sterns, AIG etc) and who recently decided he must seek a new path in life and fast. So you come here and start spewing out all this "market knowledge" from your past experience thinking that this will help you trade successfully. Maybe I'm wrong about you but thats my guess after reading your posts and seeing your attitude on this thread.

You need to lighten up son, if you come on here with all these forecasts based on your analysis, you are setting yourself up for criticsim. You need a thicker skin.

-Harry

#19     May 2, 2007
  10. If someone treats me with disrespect, then there is no doubt that they will receive the same or greater disrespect in return.

#20     May 2, 2007