It's going down and it's going down hard.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LeonPhelps, May 10, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

nice move, you will be selling that at 13385+ monday morning.

I would hold out until the end of next week, you will probabaly be able to sell it for 13500+ easy...

#41     May 11, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

??????????????????????

I dont think you mentioned QID when you mentioned that statement.

#42     May 11, 2007
  3. classic bull trap and pretty transparent: the bears have to realize that with the dollar in free fall, mkt risk is all concentrated on the upside.

#43     May 11, 2007
  4. Whats downside follow thru?

#44     May 11, 2007
  5. Dow 13500 next week for sure, its option expatriation always an up week

#45     May 11, 2007
  6. S2007S

S2007S

yes, its guaranteed to be up at least 1-2% by the end of next week. 13500 is my target for next week.

#46     May 11, 2007
  7. It was in the fine print.:D

#47     May 11, 2007

8. This "Bull" market will continue as long as the Japanese deem it necessary to provide loans at near zero % interest rates.

No one has any reason to stop eroding the value of their respective currencies. At the moment everyone is in a race to the bottom. The nation that is able to degrade its currency the most, wins in the current "global" economy.

As long as the Chinese and Indians keep on providing unbelievably cheap manufacturing and services, which eventually end up in a USD denominated consumer economy, there is no reason to panic.

The markets will correct only when either: (a) the Indian and Chinese labor pools are depleted of qualified workers, or (b) when the buyers of such services and trinkets are tapped out. Choice (b) is implausible, since under current inflationary policies, everyone has access to easy credit. Hence we are left with choice (a), which is also unlikely to happen since each of those nations exceed over a Billion each.

Since human stupidity is never to be under estimated, one should always be vigilant for the trigger that may cause panic among the less astute. The impending implosion of the Chinese stock market is probably one of the key trigger points that will lead to a global market correction all the bears are waiting for.

In the meantime, why not hold the nose and feed at the pig trough like the rest? There is free money being handed out every day. One only needs to grab the largest buckets available and fill up.

#48     May 11, 2007
  9. I have to steal someone else's joke and ask where the options are Expatriating to?

:D

#49     May 11, 2007
  10. You think the Japanese walk around calling each other mini Mr. Greenspans and laughing about the zero interest mechanics? :p

#50     May 11, 2007