It's going down and it's going down hard.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LeonPhelps, May 10, 2007.

1. Makloda, is not a money loosing trader, he trades size and from what I have seen of his account does very very well. Now you on the other hand, well I have no Idea.

#21     May 11, 2007
  2. You're a funny bastard.... lol

1099 is the only way to be baby..

HEy, even blind squirrels find nuts every-now-and-then....

#22     May 11, 2007
  3. You from what I have seen like making predictions, like next week is going to be a down week because, put call ratio divided by the volatility index says we will be down blah blah blah.

#23     May 11, 2007
  4. Your arrogance is one problem but your lack of emotional control is far worse. How are you going to be a trader if you get all riled up and fire off a post like this? What happens when you fancy "analysis" doesnt pan out and your stuck holding a stock you were sure was going up but its just not?

MS, you have quite a lot to learn. First lesson is humility. Admit to yourself that you dont know squat and then it will be possible to learn. I know you think you know whats going on and have answers to everything but I can assure you you will have a HAYOOOGE appreciation a year from now and will probably say to yourself "man, i was a horses ass back then".

#24     May 11, 2007
  5. So is there any risk in the markets yet? :confused:

#25     May 11, 2007
  6. My crystal ball says we will end the day flat.

#26     May 11, 2007
  7. The Dow will end up today at exactly +105.18.

#27     May 11, 2007
  8. WE need the bears to show up for some food baby.. WE love our red meat..

#28     May 11, 2007
  9. no buy buy buy?

:confused:

#29     May 11, 2007
  10. Congrats again to all dipsters $$$$$$$$

#30     May 11, 2007