its everyone`s fault but mine

Discussion in 'Trading' started by indahook, May 1, 2003.

1. OH MY GOD...i`ll tell you this, if you have seen "boiler room" the building they show off of the LIE(with the glass front) in that movie is the one I worked in for Tasin & company (now defunct)...LOLOLOLOLOL...i`m not even joking

#21     May 1, 2003
  2. Actually He should have said Mr Jones put your hand between your legs and squeeze. Do you feel that, those are balls. Mr Jones that is what it takes to make a decision. You do feel them? So how many shares can I put you down for?

#22     May 1, 2003

3. NO NO NO...dont you guys know anything...its "REACH BETWEEN YOUR LEGS MR. JONES...NOW TELL ME, IS IT HARD OR WET?"

I have major issues.....

#23     May 1, 2003
  4. Thats to funny I never tried that.

#24     May 1, 2003
  5. Muchas gracious......lets keep it going. Apparently, way to many traders on this site take themselves to serious.

#25     May 1, 2003
  6. Hey did you know if you don't make it as a trader salvation comes in the form of a 357 Magnum. THIS IS A JOKE AND DONT TRY THIS AT HOME.

#26     May 1, 2003
  7. THATS THE SPIRIT!!! If I dont get you in mortallity at least you will be mine in death. Whats worse? Being tied into a trading contract that wont allow you to make any money even though you are profitable 70% of the time or spending eternity wiping my ass after I eat baked beans spiced up with texas pete`s hot sauce....join now....e-mail me for details...we have a great market on close strategy we want to share with you....guaranteed profitable!!!!!! once again thats www.holygrail/sellyoursoul.com

#27     May 1, 2003
  8. I try to keep my spirits high and my morals low. That keeps me going. Where can I find a fella named Satan to do a little trade off with him.

#28     May 1, 2003