its everyone`s fault but mine

Discussion in 'Trading' started by indahook, May 1, 2003.

1. Hell I have been getting them for half a year. After two years there I know better. At one time they offered me a position as managing director for no pay.

#11     May 1, 2003
  2. What are you saying?!? Free fire and brimstone is not an incentive? And besides that I offered you 1 million stem cells from each traders child that you signed up!!!! Who needs money with that kind of offer? Whats your account number mister? risk management is going to shut you down (as soon as we get a risk managment department)

#12     May 1, 2003
  3. Hey I never said it was a bad deal. The other are much worst. But what I am saying is the industry in whole is full of shady sorry I mean crocked bastards that prey on collage kids that have a real future that is certain. It would be fine if they paid % of gross plus a draw. Any other way it is just another bucket shop like in the early 1900's

#13     May 1, 2003
  4. white17

white17

its Bumfuque, Idaho.

#14     May 1, 2003
  5. dullard

dullard

What is that firm again Dowee Cheathum & Howe

#15     May 1, 2003
  6. Don't you know anything it's Churn em & Burn em. This is daytrading not JT Marlin retail.

#16     May 1, 2003
  7. Bucket shop?!?!? WELL I NEVER!!! You have read "reminiscences of a stock operator" way to many times there young man....we offer pro traders the opportunity of a lifetime! If it were up to me I would allow you to trade blood for leverage..for every pint of blood you get another 100 share lot to trade with (intraday only of course)..the deal is this =we give you unlimited leverage, you keep 5% of what you make but accept 100% of losses...if that isnt a great deal I dont know what is

#17     May 1, 2003
  8. Listen you have convinced me where do I sign. Should I even read the agreement. No I will just trust you. By the way do you need my credit card numbers just for age verification.

#18     May 1, 2003
  9. dullard

dullard

Mr. jones do I have an Opportunity for YOU! Waht do you mean you have to wait for your wife to get home! Who wears the pants in your house! 1000 shares, didnt you hear me this is the opportunity of a lifetime. They make the things that make the things, I'm telling you this is going to be big. I have to go Mr smith is on the other line he is taking 100000 of the last 200000 shares. Are you in or out

#19     May 1, 2003
  10. This is the funniest thread i have ever read on elite.:D

#20     May 1, 2003