It's easier to be a millionaire than get six pack abs.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Seems way high... got a link for this story?

#21     Jan 20, 2012
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

A lot of that will be property value and will soon will drop. You will see that figure fall.

#22     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Still seems way high. What's the average price on house in America... $260K?

"9% of Americans are millionaires".. sounds more like a false/BS argument from the Left to justify "taxing the rich... SOME MORE".

Closing remark from Judge Napalitano last night... "Half of Americans want more from government and want the other half of Americans to pay for it"...

Yeah well, people in Hell want ice-water, too.

#23     Jan 20, 2012
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

Is it a case of being harder to get a 6 pacj than a million or that more people want money.

#24     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Well, EVERYONE wants more more money. Some of us recognize the legit way to get more money is to work for it. Other are willing to go along with scumbag politicos who promise to GIVE money in exchange for votes. Recipients of such largess are more than will go to go along with that idea.

MY idea... GIVE NOTHING TO NOBODY BEYOND SUBSISTANCE... "3-meals and a cot in a shelter" (after all, we're not going to allow anybody to starve or freeze to death) ... THAT should be the extent of "government support"... if you want better than that for yourself, GET A DAMNED JOB!!

:mad: :mad:

#25     Jan 20, 2012
  6. d08

d08

Most people work 250+ days a year to become a millionaire, how many people really are almost single-mindedly focusing on getting a six pack?

#26     Jan 20, 2012
  7. 9% of american HOUSEHOLDS are millionaires, not 9% of Americans. When you factor in that the average household size is 2.6 people, then I suppose you could say that 3.46% of americans are millionaires.

#27     Jan 21, 2012
  8. Thanks.

I always get a good workout doing those, but for some reason, I always forget to do them after I've done my pull ups. Probably because my linex 615 is in the garage and its so cold out there, I just want to get back inside after finishing the pull ups. :)

#28     Jan 21, 2012
  9. The same people that say they dont see a point in having sixpack abs are the same people that say they dont see the point in having a ferrari because all they need is a 1969 chevy nova to get them from here to there.

Having a 6 pack is just like having a ferrari, it leads to a better life.

People like getting compliments on their car and/or their bodies. Yes you can have a normal flat stomach and get a few compliments, just like you can drive a 10 year old mercedes and get a few compliments. The difference in the better life is that you get a ton more compliments and turn alot more heads with a ferrari/six pack, than without. And isnt a better life what we all want? Isnt that why we trade and want to be millionaires?

#29     Jan 21, 2012
  10. i believe the object should be optimal nutrition (&longevity whats one w/o the other)not some narcissistic body dymorphism on display Sunday 3 hrs south beach??

correct me?optimal nutrition and longevity has nothing to do with a "six pack" or 16 inch arm?

#30     Jan 21, 2012