It's Confiscation and Pillage time for the United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, May 10, 2011.

1. Reply to Zdreg

I wrote that: "SouthAmerica: Every day that goes by the United States becomes an even more "Pathetic" place."

I agree with that, and the evidence is all around us.

And the rest of the world is also slowly realizing that the America and the image of the US that they have seen in thousands of Hollywood movies over the decades is collapsing and imploding faster than most people realize.

The only reason the US economic and financial system has not had a total collapse like the Soviet Union - it is because the US dollar has a special place in the international monetary system, since the US dollar is the major international reserve currency.

But this special place of the US dollar in the international monetary system has reached the end of the road, and it is in the process of being replaced by a new international monetary system that is in sync with the new world of the 21st century.

The US dollar as the main global reserve currency in the current international monetary system - is a dying system that is going through a slow death with every passing day as countries around the world move away from the US dollar as fast as they can.

But someone else added this info to my posting that you quoted:

"You sound very "American". It's very fashionable to bash America. Ya need a new angle or a thesaurus."

#31     May 3, 2012
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

He kind of sounds like Bearice.

#32     May 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wish they'd hurry up and confiscate your computer.

#33     May 3, 2012
  4. Bearice was the worst! Thankfully that moron is gone.

#34     May 3, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

if you can't attack the facts attack the person.
    as a moderator you should show better judgement and self control.

#35     May 3, 2012
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

I am not attacking anyone. Merely suggesting it is someone's second account.

#36     May 3, 2012

7. Who is Bearice?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

#37     May 3, 2012
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

Bearice is another poster here who writes a bit like you in my opinion. It is the way you put forward you view that in my opinion makes you comparable to him.

#38     May 3, 2012
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

#39     May 3, 2012

10. Info for the new members of ET:

Here is the airplane that Lucrum built getting ready to take off.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DCRW0cnT_0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     May 3, 2012