It's Confiscation and Pillage time for the United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, May 10, 2011.

1. May 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Crispy

Crispy: So you have accepted a life as a hypocrite. What kind of man are you?

SouthAmerica: On your book I am just a hypocrite.

But life is not so simple as in your way of thinking.

I can't leave my old and sick mother here in the United States - she has one major health problem after another - and move back to Brazil.

I do what I have to do, and I don't care if you think I am a hypocrite, because I am not returning right now to Brazil.

It's a matter of priority on each person's personal lives.

Crispy, you probably would abandon your mother, and leave her behind in the US just to show that you are not a hypocrite.

That's the difference between you and me.

#21     May 10, 2011
  2. jem

jem

1. I hope things work out for your mom
    2. I wish you would stop acting like China has been hurt by the U.S. china's manipulation of the currency is a large part of why we have to devalue the dollar relative to their currency.

#22     May 10, 2011
  3. May 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Jem

Thank you for your kind words.

But regarding the currency manipulation of the United States and China the country that is being screwed in a big way is: Brazil.

In the last 2 years the real appreciated 45 percent against the US and Chinese currency - resulting in a loss of 100,000 manufacturing jobs in Brazil in 2009 and another 60,000 manufacturing jobs in 2010.

And things are not getting any better for Brazil in 2011.

The United States is screwing the Brazilian economy with Bernanke's QE1, QE2, QE3, and so on....

#23     May 10, 2011
  4. Crispy

Crispy

... is that if my family and I was living in a place I deemed "pathetic". That I bashed continually with never a pause or good thing to say I would move mountains to get mum home to a better place.

And yes, it is that simple.

Suck it hypocrite.

/Crispy/

#24     May 10, 2011
  5. jem

jem

china is competing with Brazil their peg is destroying and has destroyed Brazil's ability to compete. Brazil was worked over by China not the U.S.

#25     May 11, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

It's sad but I think it's true and in England too.

#26     May 11, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Excellent advice, because in 10 years time US will be a world-class shithole with current leadership.

#27     May 11, 2011
  8. October 21, 2011

SouthAmerica: I posted the following on my Facebook wall yesterday:

Today Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has become a Martyr and a new symbol for the Arab world – that's what happens to you if you go against the Western powers recolonization of African countries.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/20/eveningnews/main20123436.shtml

...As the gruesome video below shows, Qaddafi was taken alive and handled roughly. Whether he would have survived his wounds with better treatment is not known. One of his sons was also killed Thursday and another reported captured. With most of Qaddafi's inner circle either dead, captured or in exile, NATO -- after flying more than 26,000 missions -- can now end its bombing campaign. That could happen as soon as tomorrow although reconnaissance flights are likely to continue a while longer.

SouthAmerica: The article said: "NATO -- after flying more than 26,000 missions -- can now end its bombing campaign."

I wonder how much money did cost NATO's 26,000 missions to destroy the entire infrastructure of Libya?

And according to interview given today by Senator Rubio of Florida, they are going to charge the Libyan people for the bombs that destroyed their entire country.

Now NATO can move forward and get ready to attack their next prey.

NATO the international criminal organization.

It's clear that what happened to Colonel Qaddafi is another example of what would happen to Kim Jong Il if he gives up his stockpile of Nukes.

Iran also must be paying attention regarding what happened to Saddam Hussein, and now to Colonel Qaddafi – the moral of the story is: If your country is not armed with nuclear weapons then your country is vulnerable to military attack, destruction and pillage of all your assets.

#28     Oct 22, 2011
  9. Capital Account – May 2, 2012

Europe on the Fringe - Politics in the Age of a New Depression

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vPj74ysXXlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

May 3, 2012

SouthAmerica: On this video they discuss the government confiscation of assets that is underway and will snowball as the great depression moves to the next level and the economic implosion becomes obvious to everybody.

Here is what I wrote about this subject on various articles:

Brazil and Saudi Arabia
    Brazzil magazine - June 2003 - “Dear Saudis, Play Safe, Bring Your Money to Brazil”
    http://brazilandsaudiarabia.blogspot.com/2011/10/brazil-and-saudi-arabia.html

...The Inquisition

I would like to suggest that people read a book by Edward Burman called The Inquisition to learn about the economic and cultural effects that the inquisition had in Europe. Quoting from this book:

"...Mariano da Alatri has argued that among all the punishments used by the Inquisition that of confiscation had the greatest social repercussion, and we shall see how the obviously attractive elements of such a policy were soon to be perverted for political motives. One of the most disastrous aspects, especially for wealthy suspects, was the widespread practice of confiscating property even before a trial had taken place....inquisitors held the important privileges of being able to sell goods confiscated from heretics...the possibilities for corruption are evident".

Many wealthy people became a target of the Inquisition, and the goal was to confiscate their assets and property. Don't we ever learn any lessons from past history? I guess not!
    The US and Asset Confiscating...

It's Confiscation and Pillage time for the United States
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3180497&highlight=confiscation#post3180497

...May 10, 2011

SouthAmerica: ...And I would not be surprised if the US government is not compiling right now a long list of all the names of all the members of the Saudi Royal Family and members of the Saudi Arabia government to be able to freeze their assets in the United States, plus any other asset of the Saudi Government.

That will be the “Mother of all Pillage and Confiscation of all time.”

If you think Wall Street has looted the financial assets of people around the world in the last few years – the US government on going looting of assets in the Middle East is going to be even bigger. .

#29     May 3, 2012
  10. zdreg

zdreg

#30     May 3, 2012