It's Britney, Bitch...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lar, Sep 5, 2007.

1. #51     Sep 12, 2007
  2. lar

lar

analog vs digital:

I miss the richer tones analog recordings give. It really brings out the heart of those old school talents. I saw John Lee Hooker live in Davis California 25 years back. No way digital could give his voice justice.

#52     Sep 12, 2007
  3. LOL! I loved it all. I tried to send you a Dino memory but the file limit size at ET stopped it. You're no bore at all. I'll chat music and memories anytime with you. As was said in Top Gun, "If you get out there and can't find a wingman, give me a call. I'll fly with you anytime!"

:)

#53     Sep 12, 2007
  4. Here, here!!!

#54     Sep 12, 2007
  5. Boom, boom, boom, boommmmmmmmm.....

#55     Sep 12, 2007
  6. I got to hear a lot of stuff that will never get justice in digital. One of my favorites is Big Mable (a Chicago legend) doing "Candy!" Wow! I also got to hear Mahalia jackson in full voice clowning. If only I could make you guys understand how strong those old voices were. You should have heard them when they decided to reeeeeeealy air out the pipes.

Some of the real blues & jazz voices with a few beers inside now impressing their peers on Friday night in the yard after the fish fry.

#56     Sep 12, 2007
  7. Are you still in Chicago? Glad to go check out some of the Jazz clubs, haven't done that in a while.

Don

#57     Sep 12, 2007
  8. http://www.damnimcute.com/the-juicy/britney-spears-ass-flash/

She looks bad. Any woman my age would have told her to wear the corset they had planned for that MTV thing. She wouldn't listen the papers said.

Keep thinking I read I stories about her father spending her $ on on blow and hookers in NYC back when she first got started. :p

#58     Sep 12, 2007
  9. Today finds me at the Dallas residence. But I'll be heading to Chicago next weekend to visit with the client base there. I still have the Chicago home, but the past month has found me down here more than there. This is the busy time of year for me. I actually have to work for a few months (LOL). :)

#59     Sep 12, 2007
  10. Well, since I live in the "Entertainment Capital of the World" - let me know the next time you're coming to Vegas.

Don

(We can move this to PM's in the future, I think we're getting a bit of topic of Britney's talent or lack thereof, LOL). Oh, and what is this "working for living" stuff? :)

#60     Sep 12, 2007