It's Begun - FBI Director May Consider Ciltizen Killings Within U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

It has gotten to the point where you just have to force yourself to laugh, or else you will go insane trying to figure out the rationale behind the governments moves.

Between the department of homeland security taking down prostitues, the government paying windmill operators to quit producing energy, and lottery winners living on food stamps, the entire system has just turned into someones idea of a sick joke..there is no such thing as rationality anymore.

#21     Mar 8, 2012
  2. Banjo

Banjo

Legal Experts Destroy Rationale for Obama’s Assassination Policy … And Slam Democrats for Supporting It

http://bit.ly/zwZ0kE

#22     Mar 8, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Well, I think it's pretty clear the Government intends to do away with the Constitution and rule by Executive fiat. Aka dictatorship. Anyone who gets in the way of that, ie patriots, Constitutionalists, Ron Paul-types, heck, even a Britebart, gets targeted, politically. And yea, I saw that article - Government pays windmill operates *not* to produce electricity. It's mind numbing. I think the real crux here is the average, work-a-day American can't bring themselves to admit how the Government openly behaves, in front of their face. They can't admit to themselves the Government has declared war on the Constitution and has made every motion to do away with individual freedom. On the one hand, the Feds wrap themselves up in the flag while they sing praises to the Founders and the Constitution, then turn around, and claim authority to whack Americans in America, and throw citizens in the brig with no right to a trial or lawyer, forever. Americans are a rather naive, stupid bunch and can't tease apart actions from words. They believe words, but can't believe action when it flies in the face of 100 years of tradition. It's pathetic, but that's where we're at.

Hey, I owe you a PM. My apologies for slacking. That was rude of me.

#23     Mar 8, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Well said, I agree 100% with what you said.

Dont worry about the PM.... :D

#24     Mar 8, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

#25     Mar 8, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I'm glad "The Judge" clarified the rights Americans have for Holder. Holder, Mueller and Panetta should all be fired and Obama impeached for murdering a U.S. citizen outside the constitution.

#26     Mar 9, 2012
  7. We should impeach Obama because a U.S. citizen fainted at one of his meetings.

#27     Mar 9, 2012
  8. It won't stand.

#28     Mar 9, 2012
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Ok...centralized power has always grown more powerful and sinister without proper checks (e.g,., a well-armed populace, a military willing to stand against it, the periodic revolutions that Jefferson talked about).

It happened all over the world with communism/fascism in the last century as hundreds of millions were killed. It's happened on a smaller over the rest of the world throughout history (3rd world dictators, tribal warlords, etc). Yet, in a nation where atrocities like Holder and the NDAA go unchecked, "it won't stand" cause we don't want to believe it.

#29     Mar 12, 2012
  10. Could the US Government have been duplicitous in 9/11? After all, the bill was mostly/completely(?) written BEFORE 9/11... "just waiting for an incident to be the excuse to enact the bill".

Would the US Government sanction the killing of THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS... to have an excuse to enact such heinous legislation?

:mad: :mad:

#30     Mar 12, 2012