It's been 2 years since I turned CNBC on...Cramer was on!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ElectricSavant, Aug 24, 2005.

1. I find MAD money entertaining. From time to time Cramer actually dispenses good insight on how the market "works". But it's difficult to take all the yelling and screaming seriously.

#11     Aug 25, 2005
  2. I watch cramer every now and then and he seems to be entertaining as always.

Wheres the bad taste? The show is called Mad money, not Quiet money.

#12     Aug 25, 2005
  3. mhashe

mhashe

And what does that say about those who fantasize about the jerk in their sleep? The idiot is a pumping choirboy for the street.

#13     Aug 25, 2005
  4. To be honest I tune in because I don't want to miss the episode when he has his heart attack and they actually have to use the 'paddles'.

#14     Aug 25, 2005
  5. You guys are quite right -- BUT to ignore the fact that he has a following & thus an effect on equities he pumps or dumps is foolish.

#15     Aug 25, 2005
  6. You ever notice how often they turn up the gain on commercials and do a lot of shouting? It works.

#16     Aug 25, 2005
  7. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Don't be hating guys. Alot of jealously on this thread.

The reality is that Cramer produces a very entertaining and funny show.

You may not agree with his stock picks, but its tough making a dozen predictions every single day on national television. Given that, I think he's doing a pretty good job.

#17     Aug 25, 2005
  8. Come on, you havent seen a Cramer post on this site every day for the past 6 months? This site is obsessed about the man. He also has a wifey, he calls her the G_ddess.

#18     Aug 25, 2005
  9. Htrader,

I guess its just not my style. I did not enjoy his show, while obviously other listners do. Is stock trading all about the mainstream? Is Cramer the future to what other mavens will try to mimick? If so, then I will turn CNBC off in two years when I check in on it again.

I find CNBC rather distracting to my trading.

Michael B.

#19     Aug 25, 2005
  10. Pump and dump tv. just watch it for the quotes nothing else.

#20     Aug 25, 2005