It's been 2 years since I turned CNBC on...Cramer was on!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ElectricSavant, Aug 24, 2005.

1. This guy is just crazy. Why would anybody take any advice from this screaming lunatic.

Do most just watch him to see his juggler vein pop?

I'm turning the pump and dump CNBC off for two more years...

Michael B.

2. wdscott

wdscott

Hi ES,

It's funny you mention Cramer. Tonight was the first time I viewed his show as well. What an unbelievable lunatic. At one point, I thought he was going into cardiac arrest. The blasting of heavy metal music, stupid punch-knob sound effects, the shouting and yelling etc......

I think the producers of CNBC have very poor taste.

Best Regards,

Dave

3. KevinK

KevinK Guest

you obviously don't know what your talking about since he gets more views than any CNBC show. Thats not poor taste, its success.

4. It's over the edge, but you have to realize in this day of reality TV, bimbos, pinheads, miscreants, sexual deviates, ADD sufferers, and other flotsam, you have to do something to keep thier attention.

Thus, MAD Cramer.

The best thing about the show is he's buried the pompous know nothings that used to post about how dumb he was. A pleasure not to have to read thier rantings.

5. Babak

Babak

Since when hasn't poor taste equalled success in tv land? All those bachelor/ette shows, reality shows, crass talk shows, etc.

Its just pandering to the lowerst common denominator. Its a clear indication of Cramer's character. Would you catch Jim Grant, Fleckmeister, Todd Harrison, etc. dead doing the same crappy dance for ratings?

They're too busy making money and they have too much class.

6. Choad

Choad

And that's just the ET members that watch! :p

7. Since when did any of these three guys make any money?

OldTrader

8. bdon

bdon

Please don't think ratings success and poor taste don't go hand in hand in.

ie Jerry Springer.

9. The classiest thing to do would be to go about one's business in anonymity. Old Toddo loves the sound of his own voice. Fleck and Grant I have a bit more respect for, nevertheless, I dont consider any of these media figures guys with alot of "class".

10. Hello Wd...:)

CNBC seems to be a small family, perhaps they are getting lost in their own world. They need to take a break and get some perspective :)

Michael B.

#10     Aug 24, 2005