It's Baaaack...Bush, Kennedy and other traitors revive Immigration Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 20, 2007.

1. if this video doesn't make your blood boil you are not a true american, call your senators and let them know that you know its all a scam and don't dare vote for the scamnesty treason bill:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCbFEgFajGU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCbFEgFajGU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#21     Jun 21, 2007
  2. Because he is such a train wreck of a president he is desperate to leave a legacy in anyway he can. When the immigrants finally take control...and they will at this rate of growth they will put his face on the USD er ah Amero. :D

#22     Jun 21, 2007
  3. he is just following orders like a good little puppet. they need bodies to continue endless wars against fake terrorism. the army is salivating to get these gringo haters to sign the dotted line.

maybe he knows the exact date he is going to nuke iran and knows he will need x amount of new recruits. lets just hope they don't attack NYC again.

#23     Jun 21, 2007
  4. Retirement Age: They had an entire lifetime to save or invest, instead they rely on the government. If their own children also refuse to help out. Fuck 'em. This is why the traditional family values are so important.

Children: So it's governments responsibility to raise a child these days? No wonder there are so many leeches. However, single parents and others should receive a baby bonus in recognition of the many many unpaid hours they spend rasing a child.

Disabled: There are some people who legitimently need help, and this help can be provided by private insurance companies. There are also a lot of people who claim disability to collect SS benefits when in fact they can actually work.

Typical people like acronym, always making excuses for everyone!

#24     Jun 21, 2007
  5. Quote from achilles28:

But its actually a pretty sweet deal if you've got some illegals working for you. VERY SWEET!!

Not really. The cheaper labor is figured into the price. This is for construction I don't know about other jobs illegals are working in. If people were working for free most of the savings wouldn't go in the contractors pocket, the consumers would be the main beneficaries of the free labor. Such is the way of a free competitive market place.

#25     Jun 21, 2007
  6. Agreed, infact I think its a pretty stupid thing to say.

Hiring an illegal alien is against the law.

See this incomplete list of Illegal aliens who victimized their employeers, and / or the community they were employed in

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

Bring the law after them and the intelligent ones will flee to Mexico, where they will never have to answer to their crime.

The more you hire the more your health care cost will increase, unfortuately, everyone's elses does as well.

This loser lost his Business (a restaurant) because some latino employees slaughtered a goat in the kitchen . . .

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-061807-jmn-e_coli.168bcab0.html

#26     Jun 21, 2007
    #27     Jun 21, 2007
  8. achilles28

achilles28

I agree wholeheartedly. Often, sarcasm doesn't travel the net well.

As an aside - illegals do get access to courts, health care, education and big time police protection.

And thats a HUGE out of pocket expense for tax paying Americans. See Californias state budget.

Why the flurry now? Because 9/11 brought our border insecurity to the fore.

And more importantly, the People took took action to the criminals in Washington.

This immigration battle - albeit not over - has been a huge success for grassroots activism and the power of the individual.

#28     Jun 25, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Glad to see you guys are on the ball.

I like it when people get fired up.

Good post, btw. Agree 200%

#29     Jun 25, 2007
  10. I agree but it's not so simple. In most states if you want your house reroofed after a hail storm or hurricane it is done with at least some illegal labor. There is really no way around it right now. There are few production roofing contractors who can do the work totally legally because the price is so low. And if the contractor insists on using legal labor he will soon be broke and out of business leaving again the only option of having illegal labor doing the roofing. And the contractor hires the sub crew who is legal and he hires the illegals, so the contractor is somewhat protected in a lot of states. The sub contractor is usually a green card holder working his ass off just to make a lower middle class living. And the home owners will not pay another grand or two to get legal workers and neither will the insurance companies. If your thinking of having your house reroofed I'd suggest not using American born workers especially white residential roofers. My experience has been bad, ex cons, druggies and thugs. Your way better off taking your chance with someone from Mexico or central America. Overall the workers from south of the border are good people at least in my limited experience. Even considering that I wish they weren't here. Higher wages would attract a higher quality worker.

#30     Jun 25, 2007