It's Baaaack...Bush, Kennedy and other traitors revive Immigration Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 20, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

We all feel betrayed and outraged.

But throwing in the towel is not an option.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Ron Paul in 2008. Everything we can muster - we've got to get behind this man.

#11     Jun 20, 2007
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think this is exactly what we need.
    A few key political assassinations probably wouldn't hurt the cause either.

#12     Jun 20, 2007
  3. The government is totally useless. I thought all true conservatives would know that by now.

Bumahhahahahaha!

I for one support amnesty because America is indeed the greatest country in the world and the land of oppurtunity. I can not fault someone risking their lives to come and work illegally in the United States because they know it will be better than that shit-hole country they were born in.

Immigrants are hard workers and are better than half the bums living in this country. The people on welfare and others expecting social handouts from the government, along with a belief they are entitled to everything.

Immigrants understand they aren't entitled to shit and actually work hard for their money.

This country would be a lot better off if we left the immigrants alone and deported all the leeches in this country. Send 'em to Canada.

#13     Jun 20, 2007
  4. ^ BTW, there is no scarcasm in my post. This is truthfully how I feel, and I'm very passionate about this view. You can send me all the hate mail you want, but I'll only laugh because the 20 million illegals in this country aren't going anywhere regardless of future laws.

The economics on this issue and the money involved trumps everything.

The Dems know this to be true and the Republicans are just in the corporations pokects. An unlikly alliance, but whatever works.

Bumahhahahaha!

#14     Jun 20, 2007
  5. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Really, only better than half the *bums* ?

#15     Jun 20, 2007
  6. One half the country contributes
    The other have are leeches

Give or take a few million

#16     Jun 20, 2007
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

so you're acknowledging that there is a porportion of illegals that are bums, but it is less than half of legal bums...

how much less and how much less does this group of illlegal bums contribute than legal bums?

#17     Jun 20, 2007
  8. No clue but there is a way to weed them out. End social programs for illegals, legal immigrants, and Americans alike.

#18     Jun 20, 2007
  9. Um, what percentage of people are of retirement age, or children , or disabled?

Damn leeches. To the coal mines!!

#19     Jun 21, 2007
  10. how? wouldn't this type of policy also hurt employers of illegals, longer term? illegals aren't working for less out of charity, it's because they have no choice.

they don't have access to labor laws, minimum wages, courts, employer health plans, unions, OSHA enforcement, police protection, etc. because of their illegal status, so they take what they can get.

wouldn't this policy give them those protections and the legal rights of US employees - and if so, why wouldn't they use them, eventually, to get the wages, working conditions, and benefits american citizens expect?

note the questions above are not rhetorical - it seems hard to see how even the purported beneficiaries of this insane policy actually win. and if they don't, then *what* is the motive for all this hyper-urgent legislative activity? with all the massive problems in the US, why has this been pulled out from nowhere, and why now? why is bush all of a sudden so engaged, after 7 years of doing absolutely nothing on the issue?

#20     Jun 21, 2007