It's all about being disciplined and organized

Discussion in 'Trading' started by framework, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Maybe it would sell for beginners at $30 a copy?

I don't see an experienced, profitable trader needing this stuff. Maybe some accounting package/tax stuff built-in but not the way it's designed. Professionals don't really pay that much attention to 1 trade where you go and write it all down, why, the time on an on. Good traders are waaaay beyond that.

#11     Dec 21, 2005
  2. cnms2

cnms2

Suggestion: give it around to some people to use and evaluate it. You have to spend something to get something. Why would anybody spend his time to evaluate your software for free?

#12     Dec 21, 2005
  3. You can use the software for 30 days. I would be happy to give free licenses to traders who take the time to evaluate the software and provide me with useful feedback.

#13     Dec 21, 2005
  4. I have tried your software...
    please tell me what this error message means?
    "division by zero error - VB03435"

#14     Dec 21, 2005
  5. Thank you for trying it. Could you please send me more details about how you get the error. You can send it directly to yves@tradingframework.com

#15     Dec 21, 2005
  6. Dude, I have just taken a first look at the screenshots you've provided.

This stuff looks awesome!!!
    I'll download a trial and will try to give you feedback, once I've gained a better overview.

But so far, this looks like a brilliant piece of software you have coded, exactly what I was looking for during the past months.

Cheers! :)

#16     Dec 21, 2005
  7. Thank you RiskManager. It's always nice to get that kind of feedback.

#17     Dec 21, 2005
  8. I use a spiral staples notebook

5 for $2.50 on sale.

And a Multi color pen: $1.99

Total cost:

$4.50

Your cost:
    $275

+ It takes up screen space which I don't have enough of.

Should have thought it over before creating the software.

#18     Dec 21, 2005
  9. Of course. But also quick during the heat of the battle as it unfolds without withdrawing too many resources from the trading process?

#19     Dec 21, 2005
  10. I'm your candidate - I think you've tapped into something big with your software, a real niche product. This could grow into something big.

PM me so we can negotiate on the "useful feedback" conditions :cool:

#20     Dec 21, 2005