It's a trap! Maybe McCain does not want to be president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Conspiracy theory... What if what we've seen in this financial crisis is just the tip of the iceberg. And the Republicans along with McCain know this. Rather than be president during these turbulent economic times, he decides to hand the election to Obama. McCain gets to sit back, retire, relax and die while a black Democrat named Obama gets recorded in history as the last president of the United States of America, the guy who presided over its destruction. Historians will then argue whether it was George Bush's policies or Obama's that caused the downfall of the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

Just a thought, I honestly don't believe McCain is trying to be president of the country anymore and quiet frankly its going to be a shit job given the circumstances.

2. ya, I think I had a thread like that several days ago, obsama will win, and blacks will be blamed for all the fuck up of america for many years

I could care less, majority of people deserve what they get, the stupidity of masses is a sign of god's intelligence

and it is not republicans conspiring, you might ask then how come they didn't make the republican candidate black, because they knew people were tired of republicans, and so they want to vote democrat, the whole idea is to make a black the president, regardless of what party he belongs to

parties only exist to create cycles and so the illusion of democracy, just like in life, cycles create attachment and the illusion

3. What you say about a conspiracy is correct. And the American people will fall for it head over heels. Why do you think the Republicans picked Sarah Palin as VP? It's obvious isn't it? They didn't pick her to win, they picked her because she is green as hell and it is obvious even to the stupid Americans who can't even speak English that you don't vote a green apple into the White House. Or an old decaying apple. You pick the guy who is the best cheerleader!