ITMN ruling, most absurd ever

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dustin, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Humans are fast enough to enter that was my point genius. Glad to hear that I fit in well with real traders on ET. There is no penance b/c I'm not wrong on my statement.

#11     Apr 20, 2011
  2. I see. So according to you , poser, you're gonna buy a biotech down a quick 10 points at the OPEN, in a 3 or 4 second window before it rips right back to near par , without doing any research into wtf is going on. Not to mention that you'd have to be looking right at it, and have an order ready to go. Since this was a completely random event , the odds of that were 10,000-1.

I'd like to be your bookmaker.

Sorry, but this isn't the thread where you get to make fictitious claims about your great autotrading system.

#12     Apr 21, 2011
  3. 1st of all -- I'm sorry that your e-trade scanning software is trash. "...you'd have to be looking right at it, and have an order ready to go." Seriously? You probably use your mouse to enter and exit positions right? Wait....that's right. You don't trade.

2nd of all -- The point had nothing to do with whether I would buy the stock or not, the point was that humans ARE fast enough to get those prints. I sit near guys everyday that get insane fills that you would probably rant on and on about how they shouldn't get those and how impossible it is for them to get those fills...and have been lucky to get a few myself. You know nothing of hyper-scalping. Keep quiet.

The rest of your comment doesn't warrant a response. It says more about you than I would ever need to say. But thanks for checking out the journal. Lol.

#13     Apr 21, 2011
  4. lol, if you don't mind exposing yourself as a fraud, I sure don't.

The entire episode took less than 4 seconds.

You would have had to see it, make some decision about it, and execute all in that time.

You and your girlfriends aint that good.

You know full well that the only ones that got those prints were resting buy orders and BOTS. Why are you making ridiculous claims about a manual trader getting a fill?

Now shut up and go back to posting fake results. I'm sure at least 3 or 4 et'ers believe your posts.

[​IMG]

#14     Apr 21, 2011
  5. Great. Again, you know nothing about trading and you don't trade. You're good at things like: (1) ranting about SMB calls (2) making calls on stocks without entry prices (3) referencing your large library of images for flaming.

I'm glad you think my results are fake. More demonstrative of your lack of a career as a trader. It would probably pain you even more to know that my automaton only takes a max of 200 shares/position intraday. But I'm raising the max position for it to 300 shares tomorrow just for earnings season. I would post a blotter just to spite you...but you're not worth it. Hopefully my automaton continues to perform well this month and you'll hate your life as data-entry clerk even more.

Now go and google a few images to fit your response. I'm done here. I'll let this thread go down in flames like your life. Good night.

#15     Apr 21, 2011
  6. guess your etard scanner was on the fritz

ps how many other nicks have you had here on good old et. 5 , 10?

#16     Apr 21, 2011
  7. luisHK

luisHK

I enjoy Elecquity's journal and never doubted his results, but i'm quite surprised humans would be able to pick up the movement on a stock scanner and get in at the huge discount in such short notice.

Makes me want to sneak in a prop room one day.

#17     Apr 21, 2011
  8. no need to be surprised. he's full of crap.

unless you are stalking the name, its impossible to do by hand that fast. if you do nothing but autobuy by computer all tankers, sure you can get some. and you get reamed just as often

he's a poser. I'd be suspicious of any claims he makes

#18     Apr 21, 2011
  9. sprstpd

sprstpd

Busting shouldn't be allowed. If you trade at a stupid price, you should be forced to own it. Or if you want a more conciliatory approach, make the people who want to bust get an adjustment on their fill to the busting range. I.e., 10% off is the bust window, then the buster gets a 10% haircut. I guarantee you that people will start double and triple checking their orders when they know they can't cry to mama and get a free redo.

#19     Apr 21, 2011
  10. Jesus christ man, he is talking about it being a realistic trade not a purely hypothetical. I think people who have daytrading experience are well aware that it takes less than a second to execute scalping trade. But that is on stocks that you're watching and monitoring.

You're just talking nonsense. Unless you had that stock on your screen, no way you would have been fast enough to scan it, pull it up and execute it. You're not going market on it, you would have to have a limit up order that's 1 point or more above the current offer.

I don't know what your deal is but anyone with scalping experience would say that you are either talking nonsense or just want to start an argument that is resting on semantics.

#20     Apr 21, 2011