It’s Official…Obama Has Now Borrowed $3 Trillion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Oct 19, 2010.

1. My name's not Barry, I'm not a resident of Vancouver and I can vote in US elections. Try again.

In addition, residents of Vancouver who are US citizens CAN vote in US elections. In fact, the Democrats have started a group called "Democrats abroad" which is mobilizing US citizens to vote all over the world. I am willing to listen to arguments about whether that's good or bad.

#21     Oct 19, 2010
  2. Look, I'm more than willing to listen if someone wants to sell me on the Republican position on, say, earmarks. They don't seem to have one except to legislatively support them in all cases. If you can point out a bill they've introduced to reduce earmarks, I'd be happy to review it. I remember that they came out saying that it wasn't fair to reduce earmarks as it would negatively impact Republicans.

#22     Oct 19, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Are they funneling in foreign money to US elections?

:)

#23     Oct 19, 2010
  4. If it's from US citizens, absolutely.

#24     Oct 19, 2010
  5. Arnie

Arnie

This isn't you?..........

http://twitter.com/bigdavediode

#25     Oct 19, 2010
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

thats his MO Mav. he just blindly stumbles along, making himself look like a complete and total reject while he hopes that quantity might outstrip quality in regards to answering/trolling.

i dont believe i've read a single response of his that is evidence of rational, intelligent thinking.

#26     Oct 19, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Pity it's not $4 trillion. The stimulus was half the size it should have been.

#27     Oct 19, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not trying to sell you on Republicans. They're barley if any better than the liberal democraps.

#28     Oct 19, 2010
  9. LOL. Nobody's looking to sell a libtarded fool like you on anything.

#29     Oct 19, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#30     Oct 19, 2010