It’s Official: Ron Paul Can Beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by phenomena, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ron Paul can beat Barack Obama in 2012, according to the latest Rasmussen poll: If the elections were held today, Obama would gain 42% of the vote compared to Paul’s 41% – statistical dead heat. Among independents, Paul has an astonishing 47% to 28% edge over the president. (Rasmussen Poll: Election 2012: Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%)

The difficult part may be getting the GOP nomination: Only 66% of GOP voters say they would support Ron Paul even if he wins the nomination. But there’s still potential for improvement: 49% of GOP voters are still not sure whether Ron Paul shares the values of most Republicans throughout the nation.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7jyYpYgOeE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7jyYpYgOeE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Obama would crush Ron in a general election.Democrats are hoping Palin gets the GOP nomination,they would love it even more if Ron got it

3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I thought Cody went back to losing other people's money?

But on topic, if the country wouldn't elect and 70+old teetering old man to the office, what makes you think they would elect an even OLDER one?

4. I think Ron Paul is not interested in getting elected as USA President.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I sure like that brunette.

6. Another vote for brunette..

7. I think the blonde is more attractive than the brunette, and I generally prefer brunettes...

8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Don't you think the blondes on that network all have some type of Stepford wife quality about them (themselves?)?