It’s Official: Ron Paul Can Beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ron Paul can beat Barack Obama in 2012, according to the latest Rasmussen poll: If the elections were held today, Obama would gain 42% of the vote compared to Paul’s 41% – statistical dead heat. Among independents, Paul has an astonishing 47% to 28% edge over the president. (Rasmussen Poll: Election 2012: Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%)

The difficult part may be getting the GOP nomination: Only 66% of GOP voters say they would support Ron Paul even if he wins the nomination. But there’s still potential for improvement: 49% of GOP voters are still not sure whether Ron Paul shares the values of most Republicans throughout the nation.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7jyYpYgOeE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7jyYpYgOeE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Obama would crush Ron in a general election.Democrats are hoping Palin gets the GOP nomination,they would love it even more if Ron got it

3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I thought Cody went back to losing other people's money?

But on topic, if the country wouldn't elect and 70+old teetering old man to the office, what makes you think they would elect an even OLDER one?

4. I think Ron Paul is not interested in getting elected as USA President.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I sure like that brunette.

6. Another vote for brunette..

7. I think the blonde is more attractive than the brunette, and I generally prefer brunettes...

8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Don't you think the blondes on that network all have some type of Stepford wife quality about them (themselves?)?