"It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white." — Newsweek, Sept. 14, 200

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight

jeez, I don't give a f%^k about the plight of Blacks but essentially, I'm not a racist, I just don't give a rat's ass how they live... they have attorneys that sue all the private sector employers and that makes them unwanted in the private sector..... and welfare doesn't pay that much so they subsidize it with crime... if that doesn't work out for them how is it my problem? What's hilarious is that Mexicans can come across the border, work their asses off, buy houses, have families, and drive the Blacks out of their neighborhoods in Los Angeles up into the High Desert where it's even shittier to live than in the smoggy LA area...

#41     Sep 2, 2010
  2. This guy obviously works for a living.

#42     Sep 2, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

You (eight) are a perfect definition of the type of pissed off white person who is being created by white democrats. Alot of what you say holds a bit of truth in it, but your anger is directed completely at the wrong people. Black people are not the problem. Race hustlers/democratcs are the problem. Until democrats start teaching personal responsibility to minorities/black people as opposed to teaching people they are a generation of victims nothing will ever change, The situation you talk about is mostly caused because liberals accept this kind of shit and infact encourage it.

I strongly reccomend you re-direct your anger to the real culprits, black people are not the culprits, democratic race hustlers are. If you do not change your tune to the people who are really the criminals (democrats)then in fact you will end up as nothing more than a racist who ends up hating someone soley based on race. Start learning to be a solution to a problem rather than another cog in the wheel of the problem.

#43     Sep 2, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

The epitomy of race hustling, Eugene Robinson, says tiger woods mistresses were not black enough. To call Tiger Woods, a black/asian golfer, who grew up in an era where it was not always necessarily alright to be on the golf course while you look black a racist for liking white women is beyond despicable. Why dont dems who want true racial equality attack eugene robinson? Imagine if a white columnist had said this about a white golfer, you really think he would have been allowed to continue his job?

I expected this argument to be made, but not in the pages of the Washington Post; I assumed it would come as a blog post. Eugene Robinson takes leave of his senses in his attempt to spin Tiger Woods as either a racist or a self-hating minority — or a little of both — by complaining that Tiger’s mistresses have too much in common. Guess what that might be?

Here’s my real question, though: What’s with the whole Barbie thing?
    No offense to anyone who actually looks like Barbie, but it really is striking how much the women who’ve been linked to Woods resemble one another. I’m talking about the long hair, the specific body type, even the facial features. Mattel could sue for trademark infringement.
    This may be the most interesting aspect of the whole Tiger Woods story — and one of the most disappointing. He seems to have been bent on proving to himself that he could have any woman he wanted. But from the evidence, his aim wasn’t variety but some kind of validation.
    I’m making a big assumption here that the attraction for Woods was mostly physical, but there’s no evidence thus far that he had a lot of time for deep conversation. If adultery is really about the power and satisfaction of conquest, Woods’s self-esteem was apparently only boosted by bedding the kind of woman he thought other men lusted after — the “Playmate of the Month” type that Hugh Hefner turned into the American gold standard.
    But the world is full of beautiful women of all colors, shapes and sizes — some with short hair or almond eyes, some with broad noses, some with yellow or brown skin. Woods appears to have bought into an “official” standard of beauty that is so conventional as to be almost oppressive.
    His taste in mistresses leaves the impression of a man who is, deep down, both insecure and image-conscious — a control freak even when he’s committing “transgressions.”

Of all the issues in play with this story, and even with many that probably shouldn’t be in play, this is easily the most ridiculous. I haven’t seen much of the mistresses, and I hope to see even less as this story finally falls out of the media spotlight, but it seems to me that Tiger shockingly cheated with attractive women. And while his assignations may have required a certain amount of logistical planning to keep them from coming to his wife’s attention, it seems very, very unlikely that Tiger planned his infidelities in such a way as to keep diversity as his primary motive.
    For that matter, let’s think about what Robinson considers “oppressive.” He’s angry to the point of dedicating a column to the issue that Tiger Woods didn’t exploit women of other colors, shapes, and sizes for sexual satisfaction. Was his extramarital attention to these women some kind of liberating experience for them, to the point where Robinson argues that Woods should have distributed the wealth a little more?
    And can anyone who has had as many flings as Tiger apparently has, with as much indiscretion as has been exposed, possibly be considered a “control freak”? Is that why he’s managed to indict himself so thoroughly by giving his cell number out to his paramours while his wife has access to the phone?
    Besides, no one knows whether we’ve seen the complete set of Tiger’s paramours. There may be more crawling out of the woodwork in the next few days and weeks. If one of them is a woman of color, or a little on the chunky side, will Robinson write another column hailing Tiger’s work in spreading the, er, wealth?
    Woods has done plenty of wrong to his wife and his family, and to a much lesser extent his fans. Insensitivity to Eugene Robinson’s sense of exploitation diversity isn’t one of them. (via The Corner)

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/12/08/the-inevitable-tigers-mistresses-werent-diverse-enough-column/

#44     Sep 3, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Here is another dose of "racial equality" coming from a main stream democrat eugene robinson, calling Alveda King a "puppet" for glenn beck. No sane person could ever deny that people like eugene Robinson are far more destructive to race relations then an actual racist, because people overhwhelmingly dislike statements like this coming from racists, yet they accept these statements coming from race hustlers....... Wake up already and learn that these people are atleast as destructive if not more destructive then actual racists.

WaPo’s Eugene Robinson Dismisses MLK Niece Alveda King as ‘Figurehead or Puppet’ of Glenn Beck
    By Brad Wilmouth (Bio | Archive)
    Tue, 08/31/2010 - 11:20 ET

Appearing as a guest on Friday’s Countdown show on MSNBC, during a discussion of conservative talker Glenn Beck’s "Restoring Honor" rally, Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson dismissed Dr. Alveda King – niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and former Georgia state representative – as a "figurehead or puppet" of Beck because of her scheduled participation in the rally.

And, even though she and her father took part in the Civil Rights Movement and even endured having her home bombed in the 1960s, Robinson went on to suggest that she really is not one of the "keepers of [Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s] legacy" because she is supposedly "estranged from the rest of the King family."

Below is a transcript of the relevant portion of the Friday, August 27, Countdown show on MSNBC:

KEITH OLBERMANN: Lastly, Alveda King’s appearance there, Dr. King’s niece and her appearance tomorrow. Is there anything to say about that?

EUGENE ROBINSON, WASHINGTON POST: Just that she becomes a very convenient figurehead or puppet or whatever you want to call her for Beck’s view.......

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-w...ce-alveda-king-figurehead-or-pu#ixzz0yRC2sexu

#45     Sep 3, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Bingo!!! Listen to his speech on this vid from 13 seconds on, he says he is doing work for his "employees." We need more guys like this. Not only was he spot on in the other video, his entire video selection is golden, and he makes amazing points. The guy pretty much sums up my opinion to a tee from 4:00 on, in this video. It is sad that dems have alienated black people like this so badly to the point in the states that more black people do not stand up for their opinion/best interests.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVt8cdtJ__g?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVt8cdtJ__g?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

#46     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Bump. and have a good weekend all!

#47     Sep 3, 2010
  8. It's you who's running the credibility deficit, not me. You are the one who's antiquating racism with crime. You are suggesting that racism is criminal and it is not. Unfortunately for you the thought police don't yet exist and people are free to be racists if they so choose. The commision of crimes and misdemeanors is very different from racism. Crimes and misdemeanors are illegal, having racist beliefs or thoughts is not illegal. Being a "racist", (not wanting to associate with or befriend members of other races? not wanting to allow members of other races on your property? sharing your racist views with others?) is not illegal, hence no one is afforded any "protection" from it. Robbery, rape, murder, theft, assault ARE all illegal, and people of all races are afforded protection from these actions. One is inside of the scope of government to deal with, the other is not. This shouldn't be too hard to understand for you, I hope...

Perhaps you'd like to articulate why non sequitur is such a favored tool of the far left?

#48     Sep 8, 2010
  9. Eight

Eight

That is pretty clever what you wrote there... it sort of makes my comments "controversial" and then says I'm "angry"... sort of first steps to killing me, demonization first, then ostracization, then finally the knock on the door in the night...

I just don't care how Blacks are doing, never did, never will. I know lots of them, I see how they got where they are, and I don't feel like it's my problem at all.. I don't do racist things at all, I don't mess up work for Blacks, I don't mess up their ability to get hired, I'm cordial to them in the workplace, that's just my nature to be helpful and cordial but it's not my nature to be wringing my hands and worrying about other people, my day has sufficient things in it to deal with already... I've nearly had knock-down fights with Nig Women at WalMart, talk about racism, ask one of those permanently-on-the-rag overweight assholes to move so you [whitey to them] can get by and you are likely to be at the flash point of a riot... but once I drive away from the parking lot, if nobody is following me in a car, it's just another day among the Democrat-racist-inspired-black-welfare-bitch-folk....

I suppose that you call me "angry" as a way of saying that my assessments of a situation or some people could not be accurate, sort of a way of smearing shit on what I say...

I'm an angry racist!! What a joke, a Black Chick asked me to marry her once!! She was nice looking and had an MBA, a job and a business on the side!! I should have dumped the white bitch I was married to and gone for that offer like a duck on a june bug for sure!!

#49     Sep 9, 2010
  10. jem

jem

In the old days for status people wanted to be fat - shows they had food.

Then they wanted to be white - to show they did not work in the field.

Now they want to be tan.... to show they had time to recreate.

#50     Sep 9, 2010