Italy under attack by USA/UK interests

Discussion in 'Economics' started by C6H12O6, Nov 27, 2010.

1. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

Guys, since I'm italian, we are foes now, did you know ?
    It seems that all this mess about the Euro, and internal italian political fights, are part of a economic war declared by USA/UK.
    I'm reading italian newspapers today, it seems that Italy has strategic interests in Libya, Turkey, Russia, and Algeria, and anglosaxon groups do not like it.
    The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, recent attacks to Italy's Finmeccanica (defence, aerospace) about supposed slush funds, comfirm it.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6AO0DB20101125

And then reading news like this, you have the complete picture:
    "Italian industrial conglomerate Finmeccanica is vying for a prominent role in Turkey’s lucrative defense market,"
    http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n....top-role-in-turkish-defense-market-2010-11-19

So, am I still a guest in this forum ? :D

2. damo484

damo484

I live in Australia, in a city that has a predominatly UK population. I'm a born a bred dinky-di with a British mother but Italian father. I have experienced many of the hostile attitudes you might be referring to because of the ethnicity of my surname. In short, and in my experience, this attitude comes from a bitter and twisted part of the UK culture that still carries on about their delusional versions on WWII crap.

In reference to economics, the dumb asses I work with love to remind me of the PIIGS acronym. On a daily basis I was informed that Italy was going to be the first to default. So far the evidence has been the opposite, but their attitudes don't change. Even the UK (the Aussie Furer land) looks like it may fold before Italy with their monting debt and immigration problems.

Don't worry about it. You can't argue with fools.

3. zdreg

zdreg

the US is picking fights with everybody. Obama is picking fights with Israel. Bernanke is picking fights with developing nations and Germany. it is typical actions of a major country which is on the political and economic wane.

of course u know the centuries old milan banking families are going to take over the world in an economic crisis.