It Would be Good to Have a Section of the Forum with People That Earn More than 200K Per Month

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by abnormal, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I would like to contribute to this completely irrelevant thread, so here we go:

A man walks into a bar and orders three beers.
    The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more.

The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine. I just quit drinking."

#31     Sep 16, 2018
    Patelchet, abnormal, ElCubano and 3 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Sep 16, 2018
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

There would be zero attendees to that forum. Now if we had one for people who have lost their entire bankroll we would be able to connect :D

#33     Sep 19, 2018
    smallfil likes this.
  4. Cswim63

Cswim63

A video would be nice.

#34     Sep 22, 2018
  5. speedo

speedo

Yes but you'd need good speakers.

#35     Sep 22, 2018
    Cswim63 likes this.
  6. I have got some awesome High End Logitech speakers! (only 200k/mo traders could even imagine spending so much)

ElectricLikesHisSoundSavant

P.S. Catch the Satire...calm down

#36     Sep 22, 2018
  7. pinetboltz

pinetboltz

what with average comp in NYC securities industry being around $425k, across 176,900 jobs, it'd probably still be a sizable population with annual comp above $2.5m, likely just a repeat of the top X% of ppl, probably colleagues who already hang out together in groups
    https://www.osc.state.ny.us/osdc/rpt6-2019.pdf

go to one of the better steakhouses in midtown NYC, & you'll see that the entire place is probably packed with your target audience

#37     Sep 22, 2018
  8. Cswim63

Cswim63

Haha. I'm with ya on that one. Btw, how would you like your steak grilled, sir?

#38     Sep 22, 2018
    pinetboltz likes this.
  9. 555

really? that is great! what are you doing here?

what do you have to show your stuff?

#39     Sep 22, 2018
  10. That is a great response. Thx for your brilliance response.

#40     Sep 22, 2018
    schweiz likes this.