It Took Six (6) Years to Get the Job Done

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Veyron 16.4, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is Veyron Sick?

#11     Aug 14, 2009
  2. I Really Really like this part! And to send you my money! :p

#12     Aug 14, 2009
  3. guys, this sounds like any other pitch for snake oil, wrapped up in some "personal story". I don't buy this crap at all...

lines like this:

"Today, I can enter the currency market at any point during the session, in any direction during the session and NEVER drop a single dime on the floor with virtually guaranteed, locked in profit, the moment I enter my trade profile."

should give you a hint

#13     Aug 14, 2009
  4. ArcticTrader

ArcticTrader Guest

I agree with the other posters that 99.99% profitability seems very unlikely, if not impossible. 99.99% is 1 in 10,000. Are you seriously saying that you have found a way to enter the market and profit instantly on 9999 out of 10,000 trades?

If so, it is very easy to prove.

All you have to do is post a list of trade executions. You don't have to reveal your method, just post the last 100 trade executions showing a profit on 99 of them and a loss on 1 of them (that should be a lot easier, it's only 1 in 100).

I'd be curious to see what types of trades you are taking, how long you hold them, what the size of the gains are in pips, and so on. It wouldn't be revealing your method to do this, so there is no reason why you shouldn't.

Please also make sure that the exact times are posted with the trades, so we can evaluate what your drawdown was.

#14     Aug 14, 2009
  5. What?
    Oh.......sorry.
    Is this thread still open?
    I fell asleep during the first post.
    Bullshit always makes me tired.:D

#15     Aug 14, 2009
  6. how dare you OP come here and post such BS

you are doing damage to people with story of rarely a loss

bad karma man

bad karma big time

#16     Aug 14, 2009
  7. Yet another 2009 nick goes to my iggy box. That must be at least 100 now in the past month.

#17     Aug 14, 2009
  8. With a system like this, the OP will be the richest human being in the world in no time!

#18     Aug 14, 2009
  9. sosueme

sosueme

Veyron,

You have made my day. Highly entertaining indeed.
    This is ET at it's very best

#19     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Agree 100%.

Crap topic closed.

#20     Aug 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.