it really is game over, science fiction becomes fact

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mikasa, Jan 9, 2010.

1. This is wrong. Campaign finance reform is nothing but a curb on free speech. The only means to fixing the problems is *term limits*.

Nothing comes close to disincentivizing career politicians than term limits.

#51     Jan 10, 2010
  2. +1

#52     Jan 10, 2010
  3. I'm not sure which side of this debate you're taking, you wrote this in a way that can be interpreted from either vantage point. I know plenty of parents who think we're headed for a collapse of currency and the economy. They aren't throwing in the towel, but they're not Pollyannas either.

#53     Jan 10, 2010
  4. America needs more Christian values , tax the rich, mandatory draft, And the third world war. And then new strong America shall rise.

#54     Jan 10, 2010
  5. That's enough to get onto my ignore list, Comrade, as you obviously have no clue.

#55     Jan 10, 2010
  6. Well these guys in Waco, TX are building up some very interesting aircraft recently.......

Aerospace and Defense - (L3 ISWaco LW47206)

L-3 Communications-WACO, TX, 76702, USA

Just don't try and go over to ask them what they are getting ready for (and it has nothing to do with asteroids).

#56     Jan 10, 2010
  7. you see people like you, I mean antiobama crowd, expect miracles from the country that produces nothing but paper and ink to print money, and yes you need to tax the rich, to finance the wars and healthcare.

#57     Jan 10, 2010
  8. pspr

pspr

Unfortunately, Congress and the Senate won't pass a law limiting their own power. The only way term limits will happen is if the people call for a constitutional amendment from the grass roots.

#58     Jan 10, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

There was a story that was linked on Drudge in November saying that Obama was going to announce to the nation that intergalactic aliens were real and were in contact with the government. He was supposed to make this announcement before the end of 2009. The source claimed to have contacts in various areas of the government that substantiated the story.

We all know how Obama has a problem making decisions of magnitued so maybe such an annoucement is still coming. Maybe at the state of the union speech.

#59     Jan 10, 2010
  10. Here is article:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...sclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent

#60     Jan 10, 2010