It just keeps getting uglier by the day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jul 22, 2010.

1. It's amazing to see how quickly barry has fallen.

Clearly, the country and the world realizes this guy is just nothing but an empty suit and has no idea what he is doing.

Now charlie rangel is being prosecuted, maybe he ends up in prison with blago.

Congress is absolutely hated and if you think the economy is bad now, just wait until this time next year when all the tax increases hit.

Why anyone would be positive on the US economy is beyond me but prepare for pain.

2. Larson

Larson Guest

US continues to operate in spite of the goober and Congress. Simply amazing.

3. Hello

Hello

Not only this, but the entire debate has now turned into a giant pile of steaming shit. 8 of the 20 threads on the ET P/R section are either right wingers calling lefties racist, or vice versa. Obama was supposed to be the great uniter, instead, look at what the dems/MSM have created, Racial politics on steroids, and a country which hasnt been this far divided since the 60's.

I think that the right wing response, which is basically to try to slander lefties as racist as well, is just as detestable, the entire political debate has just turned into a total heap of shit over the last few months, both sides trying to convince people who is more racist while none of the actual issues of our failing economy get the deserved attention.

U.S. politics have turned into some kind of sick deformity, where there is absolutely no rational debate anymore, it has just become a game of tarring the opponent no matter what the cost. :(

4. I'm not versed on world affairs but if the US is the most advanced and civilized in the world this planet is in deep shit based on the conduct of the "adults" running this country.

5. Hello

Hello

I can assure you based on my travels i have never seen another country which is more dominated by race hustlers than the U.S., even Canada, (where i grew up) has very little dialogue on racism, because it is a statistical anomally and people accept the fact that there are people who are racist, (on both sides) and dont seem to try to use it as a political tool. France, South America, Australia, and other parts of Europe almost never discuss it, not from what I have seen anyways, and I have never seen it ever become an issue while i travelled to any of these places.

In the States it is used soley as a political tool to stir the pot, and until we get rid of the assholes stirring the pot on both the right, and the left there will never be a society which is truely color blind.

6. Actually, I'm afraid he knows EXACTLY what he's doing... and it has NOTHING to do with leading the country or trying to make it better....

:mad: :mad:

7. Obama easily gets a second term and it's a shame the law doesn't allow him to stay longer. The degenerates are mad because they don't have an incompetent imbecile in office for the to look up to; kinda like Simple Jack looking up to Forrest Gump.

8. Hello

Hello

??????

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually they're mad because we DO have an incompetent imbecile in office. Crawl out from under that rock, there's a whole world out there.
    And it's not what you'd like to imagine.

10. President Obama inherited a f^cking repub mess. so far he's managed to save the US financial sys from certain collapse, provide healthcare for all and put in place financial reform to prevent future looting of the american people.

not a bad day at the office. stay tuned...

#10     Jul 23, 2010