It is so hot due to CO2 and the global warming religion that.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, May 1, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Hey, it's May and there's snow on the ground. Don't you have some heating systems you need to go fix.

#41     May 3, 2017
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I know. It is so hot that frost, cold snaps and snow have damaged European fruit and vegetable crops in the following countries:
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Poland
    • Austria
    • Bulgaria
    • Ukraine
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
    • Serbia
    • Switzerland
    • Belgium
    • The Netherlands
    • France
    • Spain
    • UK
    I mean that is freaking hot.

I bet they were hoping for even warming weather in spring.

http://www.freshplaza.com/article/174665/Frost-hits-European-fruit-and-vegetable-sector-hard

#42     May 3, 2017
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

It is clearly just a pure coincidence that in the year 2014 Dr. Evans forecasted with his climate model that cooling will begin in 2017. I mean it is almost like he was right on time. We are seeing the glaciers expand, a new study just came out stating that Antarctica has been cooling for numerous years, massive amounts of snow and winter weather in spring.

Clearly just a coincidence methinks.

Do you know of any other climate models that predicted in 2014 the current weather events in 2017? I mean Dr. Evans's model is crap. I am sure that you can produce a model that predicted the current weather from 2014 from a renowned climate scientist.

Please kindly post the model and prediction from 2014 in your reply.

Just for your edification below is his prediction (date stamp - "27 June 2014"):

"Eleven years after 2004 is 2015, suggesting the cooling will start in 2015. However, 11 years is only the average delay, and the physical interpretation of the delay (see Post IV) suggests the delay is actually the length of the solar cycle—which has varied from 8 to 14 years, but averages 11 years. The current solar cycle is a long one, probably running around 13 years:

2004 + 13 = 2017.

So the cooling is most likely to begin in 2017."

Clearly the earth isn't cooling it is just extreme weather because it is hot. Just ask the people in Europe or Tahoe.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    #43     May 3, 2017
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

It is pretty clear that it is getting warmer. Below illustrates just how hot it is becoming.

I mean -6C is pretty friggin hot for spring.

A few excerpts below.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/may/02/english-vineyards-frost-champagne-bordeaux-burgundy

English vineyards report 'catastrophic' damage after severe April frost

French winemaking regions including Champagne, Bordeaux and Burgundy also face squeeze after sub-zero temperatures

English winemakers are reporting “catastrophic” crop damage after the worst frost in a generation wiped out at least half of this year’s grape harvest.

Chris White, the chief executive of Denbies Wine Estate in Surrey, said up to 75% of its crop was damaged by last week’s sub-zero temperatures: “The temperature dropped to -6C and at that level it causes catastrophic damage to buds,” he said.

One grower described it as the “worst frost since 1997”.

“I’ve been in English wine for 30 years and never seen anything like it,” said Foss. “It looks like there will be a 50% drop in this year’s expected yield – if not higher.”

Despite lighting 500 candles and burners to warm the air, 80% of its vines were damaged by the freezing temperatures.

#44     May 5, 2017
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Wow! The past just keeps getting colder and colder.

[​IMG]

#45     May 5, 2017
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#46     May 5, 2017
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#47     May 5, 2017
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#48     May 5, 2017
  9. Have you ever considered the motivation behind trying to win an argument at the expense of your own wellbeing?

#49     May 5, 2017
  10. [​IMG]

#50     May 5, 2017