It is now time to SELL SELL SELL your GLD (GOLD)!!!!

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by retaildaytrader, Jan 23, 2010.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Hmmm, this thread sure is quiet now that gold is back above $1100/ounce. Maybe your "mission of mercy" is more of "mission of desperation" to talk down gold prices. Good luck with that.

#41     Feb 16, 2010
  2. retaildaytrader is a FUD-bot

#42     Feb 18, 2010
  3. It's funny - because it is really not the price of GOLD that is at issue it is the buying power of the dollar.

I would think, traditionally in a sounder economic enviroment, that Gold is over valued. However, when we take a step back and look at the dollar, short-term rates, deficit, and FED treasury buy-backs - well it spells a different picture.

Sure - maybe gold will see some short-term volatility - down to 950 or up to 1150.

Until the U.S. gets its house in order, there is more stress on our beloved FIAT currency, or as I like to call it Faithed Back Currency.

#43     Mar 1, 2010
  4. It seems like all you morons are getting comfortable and stupid during this suckers rally for gold. Gold, I command you to go down in the morning. If it goes down, then it will be as a result of my logic, my reasons. I told you it was time to get out, well its time...

#44     Mar 3, 2010
  5. Why would you be amazed?

#45     Mar 4, 2010
  6. rew

rew

Because it would prove that we can get something for nothing. The government can finance itself by just printing trillions of dollars with no negative consequences. That would be amazing.

#46     Mar 4, 2010
  7. rew

rew

BTW, gold is stubbornly staying above $1100 / oz. It's been over a month since this thread was started and gold looks like it's in no great hurry to crash to the ground. To bad, I was looking for a buying opportunity in the 900s.

#47     Mar 4, 2010