It is not difficult anymore.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qdz2, Feb 20, 2003.

1. qdz2

qdz2

Yea, options expiration week is not difficult any more, at least not for this month. Suckers did the same last hour pops again and again. Got it right for the third straight day. Go to the hell, manipulators. Oh, meanwhile, thanks.

:p
    P.S. Try me tomorrow, I ain't gonna give it all back to you. Sorry.

2. ddog

ddog

What makes you think this is options expiration related? Late pops into the close happen just about every day. Position squaring, Buy programs? I don't know but I do know money can be made looking for it to start.

3. qdz2

qdz2

I didn't say they are related. Maybe I should make it clean that I had two points to make.

4. ddog

ddog

:cool:

It has been my experience that the last hour pop is one of the most reliable winning trades in stock index futures.

I just look for a decline into support which holds and then put a buy stop above that bar's high with a stop loss below the low of the same bar.

5. qdz2

qdz2

Only in bear market, IMO. Yawn.

6. qdz2

qdz2

Moderator, please move this thread to the Journal forum. I think this is a good title for my official journal. Thanks.

7. (1) Never eat at a place named, "Mom's"

(2) Never play poker with a man called , "Pop's"

(3) Never take investment advise from a person that says ..."this market is not difficult anymore.." :D

8. corvus

corvus

Short all day, cover at close...

9. bone

bone

QDZ:

Kiss of Death.

Now is when you get whacked real good.

#10     Feb 25, 2003