It is no longer "We the People"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stockerup, Sep 26, 2012.

1. just today:

Primetime coverage of global warming at Fox News is overwhelmingly misleading, according to a new report that finds the same is true of climate change information in the Wall Street Journal op-ed pages.
    http://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-climate-coverage-93-wrong-report-finds-193433943.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Fox & Friends Flubs Data To Distort Obama’s Economic Record Again

Just two weeks after an apples-to-oranges comparison aimed at casting President Obama’s economic record in a dark light, Fox News is at it again.
    http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/fox-and-friends-flubs-data-obama.php

#11     Sep 26, 2012
  2. The two sides are completely polarized. In "normal times", there's a bit more give and take and a bit more "centrism". I think the whole debt standoff last summer is a good illustration of where we are at now. Both sides have completely different ideas of what would work and there is almost no common ground in those outlooks.

Of course, there are also a growing number of people who look at both parties as hopelessly corrupt imbeciles.

#12     Sep 26, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

They can't hold a candle to the lies at NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

#13     Sep 26, 2012
  4. Give me a break. The right lies, the left lies. Once you aren't a card carrying member of either dysfunctional party, you can handle that truth.

#14     Sep 26, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

The U.S. is a republic.

#15     Sep 26, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Don't you be lying to us either, denner! ha ha ha ha :D

#16     Sep 26, 2012
  7. I understand all politicians lie... but that doesn't mean Fox lies. They always say, "We report, you decide". I think they do a good job of that... certainly not so unscrupulously biased like the rest of the MSM.

#17     Sep 26, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I watch FOX quite a bit.
    There is some truth to their broadcasts.
    There is also some truth to the NAACP and the KKK.
    You just got to be smart enough to know when they are conning you.

#18     Sep 26, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

LOL
    Damn, this is funny.

#19     Sep 26, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

It must be bedy-bye time for our ET liberal friends. I'm sure they would have some lies to say on the subject of Fox News if they were awake.

#20     Sep 26, 2012