It is no longer "We the People"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stockerup, Sep 26, 2012.

1. It is "We the Media". What happened to unbiased reporting?

2. What makes you think unbiased reporting ever happened at all?

To paraphrase the great Mittman, "The media is people"

3. fox news destroyed it.

4. pspr

pspr

You have to tune in to Fox to get the straight scoop. Most Americans already are.

5. Haven't you heard... "Fox lies"!

6. I'm sure there has always been some degree of bias, but I can not remember it ever being like it is now.

7. Yes, I have heard that. Are you repeating that because you know that to be factually true? Or, you never watch FOX, and you are just repeating what the media wants you to think?

8. I was being sarcastic. I don't believe it to be true at all. And among those who believe it, I've never had one of them give me an example.... the mostly just stick their thumbs in their ears and go "bla, bla, bla, Fox lies".

Even being truthful is not enough. Fox apparently "had" to get rid of Judge Andrew Napolitano and Glenn Beck for telling the truth. It's a good thing Rush Limbaugh doesn't work for Fox... he'd be gone too.

9. No problem.

10. The point that I am trying to make is that to truly love our country you have to love democracy. Democracy is a cornerstone for our freedom. If the media skews the truth with bias and ultimately persuades the vote, then it is no longer "we the people" that put our elected officials in office; but, rather, it is "we the media".

#10     Sep 26, 2012