It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get rid of the politics, etc . There are already enough categories on this site, and frankly there are plenty of places on the net for other subjects. I come to this site for trading talk but find there are other people on this site who contribute 95%+ of their posts to political bashing, religious and racial bullshit, etc.

#51     Dec 12, 2006
  2. How about a PayPal button on every post?

The button would be linked to the posters PayPal account and if the post is usefull the reader can click on the button and make a payment to the posters account. This will encourage usefull posts.

As an example this post would be worth $5.00. My other posts in the forex and option sections would be in the $10.00 to $25.00 range

[​IMG]
    $5.00

#52     Dec 13, 2006
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

and it would be so sad if you have hundred thousand posts and not even 1 paypal click. :eek:

#53     Dec 13, 2006
  4. I figure I would make over $200 a day with my usefull posts.

#54     Dec 13, 2006
  5. A number of active subscriptions column in the "more threads" section.

#55     Dec 13, 2006
  6. A quick link to your open threads that you started on the home page by use of a cookie or a manuel query, bypassing the search funtion.

#56     Dec 13, 2006
  7. People who trade often have an automatic column on their DAS that gives them the calendar of upcoming news on that instrument. It is our right column on the verson we have running now.

What would a sponsor be doing???

#57     Dec 13, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

How about if we could delete certain forums what we never read? There are 34 forums right now (way too many) and about half of them I never read, so it just makes my list of forums way too long...

#58     Dec 13, 2006
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

That's exactly what happened to The Motley Fool. Used to be a great forum, one of the most popular on the net, now it's pretty much dead. And that's after they went to "pay-to-play" at only $30 a yr.

H

#59     Dec 13, 2006
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

Been there, done that. They got rid of chit-chat and after about 3 days Feedback had replaced it as the new cc.

Most boards have a cc section where members can babble off-topic. What's the harm? If you don't like cc, just don't click on the forums.

H

#60     Dec 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.