It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you mean like the ability to subscribe to a thread....or forum...or

a reply only ?

What if you wanted to subscribe to a search word?

Great feedback so far...good ideas...some not so good...

Thanks

#31     Dec 10, 2006
  2. Back on the EliteDictionary

It could be like broker reviews...guests could submit glossary terms and get the credits for them. But they would be subject to validation ...unlike the Broker reviews that simply get posted. you have all seen the corruption there

It should be a separate section...

Michael B.

#32     Dec 10, 2006
  3. Here is an idea mentioned before:

There could be a "toggle" for the thread author to turn "off" or "on" the menu to activate the ratings on a post like:

[​IMG]I received much information from this post

[​IMG]I received some information from this post

[​IMG]I received little information from this post

[​IMG]I received no information from this post

Michael B.

#33     Dec 10, 2006
  4. Perhaps the global audience would appreciate time and date format choices in the "edit options menu, to alter their preferred format in how they view them...

#34     Dec 10, 2006
  5. World clocks updating from the global major financial centers would be helpful within the ET site...

#35     Dec 10, 2006
  6. A sort of news and reports calendar update....but better than the others...an EliteCalendar. We could have our email subscriptions to it...get an email reminder...on what news to expect and that is upcoming...user definable under "edit options"

I am sure we could get a sponsor to update it...

#36     Dec 10, 2006
  7. My submission to the ET suggestion box:

Add the ability to recommend individual posts (like Yahoo, but only one rec per IP address), along with the ability to recommend entire threads. By looking for highly recommended posts/threads, we'll be able to make sure we don't miss the good stuff.

#37     Dec 10, 2006
  8. I recommend this post :)

#38     Dec 10, 2006
  9. How about changing the default time of EliteTrader to EST (new york) from the current GMT (london). GMT seems to be used by most servers and forums but EST is the timezone of the Nasdaq, NYSE, etc.

In your profile you can select a timezone but you have to be logged in for it to take affect.

#39     Dec 10, 2006
  10. So you mean you want the default setting to be EST time zone...right?

#40     Dec 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.