It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The phpBB boards have this feature. But I don't think the advertisers would like this idea
    Good idea.

#111     Dec 31, 2006
  2. *nest page instead than *next thread at the bottom of the page.

#112     Dec 31, 2006
  3. BSAM

BSAM

"Forums ›› Elite Trader ›› Feedback ›› It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here"

Would like to see this line included at the bottom of every page of a thread. Currently, it is only at the top of each page.

#113     Jan 1, 2007
  4. In the free standing EliteDictionary there could be reference links to discussions in ET, within the definition.

[​IMG]

#114     Jan 1, 2007
  5. I 2nd Bitstream's *next page instead than *next thread at the bottom of the page."

#115     Jan 1, 2007
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I don't understand this suggestion for a "next page button" at the bottom of a page. One only has to click on the next page number at the bottom (or top) of each page, which has always been there. Am I missing something here??

#116     Jan 1, 2007
  7. I started this "feedback 2007" thread for the guests to get more involved.

But I now what to post something for the sponsors and potential sponsors.

Lower cost advertising for a blog author to post in the Blog threads about his blog and links to it. There can be ratings and discussions from the guests here on the blog thread WITHIN the blog forum. This would not be a place where moderators send blog spam to either...this will be for paying sponsors only...

This 6 month contract can be applied to signal providers and newsletter services too...or even password protected areas...ET has a solution for you with their experience, bandwidth and guest base....

Michael B.

P.S. but by no means do we want to encourage guests to go away from ET to other sites...or to encourage spam in the discussion forums...

#117     Jan 1, 2007
  8. Folks I would like to thank you for your input.

We are now in 2007 and the time has come to close this thread.

Thank you and good trading to you in 2007.

there were many good ideas and bad ideas here....and expect some implementations of new good ideas in 2007...

stay tuned for 2008 :)

Michael B.
    ElectricSavant

#118     Jan 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.