It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pekelo

Pekelo

He does it for free? :) He runs a business and he needs good posters and viewers just as much as we need a forum to express ourselves. So it is mutual.

I was surprized to find out that he had 2 other websites in the works... I felt so abandoned... :(

I have to agree there. I never click on Next/Last thread...

#101     Dec 19, 2006
  2. Make the dictionary a Wiki. It's a good way to keep all the links given in ET in one place.

A personal Wiki would be good too. It can be like a who's who.

#102     Dec 19, 2006
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Agree. Not that $20 is a problem, it's just the hassle of having to fill out credit car details etc. And every time the ZZZZZs of this world open their mouth, I'd feel ripped off in addition to feeling the usual sense of wasting valuable seconds of my life having to scan through their shite.

#103     Dec 20, 2006
  4. #105     Dec 21, 2006
  5. How about..........keep it just like it is?

(except for a next page button, instead of next thread)

Unless some sort of counselling for ET addict's is an option.

#106     Dec 21, 2006
  6. Thanks for the feedback...I appreciate the question, but I am not here to Judge publically..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#107     Dec 21, 2006
  7. The ability to attach more than 1 attachment per post would be helpful.

Attaching multiple charts in different time frames to one post would go a long ways to keeping clarity and focus on the ideas being presented or otherwise championed.

#108     Dec 30, 2006
  8. Change nothing. The only reason ET is popular is because it was one of the first decent trading sites. People come here because it has the most people, period.

First to market usually wins. Its not the features that attracts people, the ET board is pretty basic.

#109     Dec 31, 2006
  9. 1)On this page http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/

how about listing the thread originator, and then the last post by time, date and name?

2)A custom control panel that lets us remove forums we are not interested in on the above referenced page.

3)On the Post Reply page, make the text entry block twice as wide.

4)No to avatars, signatures or pay to play.

5)Kudos to Baron and the mods, the board is well run!

#110     Dec 31, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.