It is going to be an awesome 2007 for ET Log yor Requests here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have some information about the new things planned for ET. It's a surprise :)

2007 will be a banner year for ET....

Please list your upgrades or ideas in this thread so that they are in one place.

May your 2007 be a great year...

and good trading to you

Michael B.

2. a chat room for ET members on mIRC

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I heard that. Everyone with a postcount above 1000 gets his own hedgefund...

4. work for 5%....nah i would rather volunteer :)
    But lets stay on topic shall we?

5. Ok..I will add one idea...Thanks for the input so far.

How about a Dictionary? But I am talking about the best dictionary, an EliteDictionary. Even better than Investopedia.

Definitions could be added by the moderators and suggestions could be made by the guests through the threads. To keep the boards clean, we could have a thread in the dictionary section for suggestions and notifications of new additions. There would be new definitions added daily and it would be very current with the latest buzzwords!

We could add to the useful resource that ET has become. This generic and neutral resource would compliment the wonderful spam free forum for traders that ET has become. In the next few years trading will explode even more and we should have a Dictionary with useful information for the thousands of new traders entering the world of Trading.

I for one would be happy to moderate and contribute to this idea greatly. A searchable database of links to all definitions pertaining to trading...slang...serious...etc...

What do you guys think?

Michael B.

6. I was thinking more on the guideline of papers......research papers that is... for instance take a look at

trade2win.com on the right side hey have all of the dudes post their own finding..breakthrougs, etc.

I think it will be awesome if we have that

7. Sounds great.....:D

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I personally don't like them. They are a distraction, specially the moving ones. On the other forum where I post I turned them off. Content is more important than visuals, specially in business/trading...

9. This would be my avatar.

[​IMG]

#10     Dec 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.