It is a great day to trade

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 16, 2008.

1. It is a great day to trade. I love it. How do you like it today?

Here is how I told everyone here at ET how I will trade it today.

link is:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99143&perpage=6&pagenumber=233

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from riskfreetrading:

Tommy, here is a call for you:

2:17PM: go short with NDX at 1988.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:53PM: go short with NDX at 1979.

My current calculations tell me that if NDX were to bounce up, it would not go above 1990. If it goes there, I plan to sell both premimum and intrinsic (ITM calls), assuming attempt to bounce fails (which are current assumption/calculations).

12:12PM, NDX at 1985, Who is Shorting NDX?

12:19PM, and NDX is revisiting area of 1984. This might be your chance to sell at what might be the top.

I have already declared in real-time 1985 as the top for NDX.

Intelligent readers:

NDX is now at 1984. If you re-established yourself at 1989. Apply the poem a second time @ 1984, and wait for the bulls if they still have the desire to be slaughtered at mile 1989.

1:53PM: go short with NDX at 1979.

This guy posted at 3:09PM. Since he is bagholder, I will not be surprised if the NDX tops today at exactly 3:09PM. Keep watching, This is an important point. at 3:09PM NDX was at 2005.

Thats the rest of his great days. riskytrading has been calling tops and getting run over for a while now

3. I love it, too. Went long when NDX was at 1979. Added more at 1985 and 1988. With NDX at around 2030 now, I am looking at 138 points gain on my positions. Still holding.

4. Sold into the close at NDX 2032. Flat for the weekend. :)