It has finally clicked.....as a trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wiesman02, Mar 5, 2008.

1. jhithers

jhithers

Ignore the negativity, continue to study and grow. Don't get cocky, and work hard.

Continued good luck.

#31     Mar 30, 2008
  2. Chill out, juniornoob.

---------------------------------

To the OP, congrats on seeing a bit of light but please remember that the markets will almost certainly be smashing you in the face repeatedly in the very near future. When that happens, have the courage and the resolve to do what you know you should - scale back and don't get discouraged. I have been around here for a while but only recently booked off several months in a row to trade intraday (swing trading only before this) and the journey is alternately thrilling and devastating. I'm also trying to even out the emotional swings.

btw... the guy above is right. The reason for the negativity you're seeing is that you said you had it 'figured out' (or whatever, don't quote me). Traders are a loud, rude, profane egotistical bunch. Don't mind them, they're only having fun.

#32     Mar 30, 2008
  3. ya dont be cocky

#33     Mar 30, 2008
  4. newfool

newfool

Easy there big guy! :cool:

To the op: don't mind the harsh words; even a cool dude like me would envy you if you already figured out PA in 5 weeks (really? 5 weeks?). Anyhow, wtg, dude. Keep us posted of your further progress ok?

#34     Mar 30, 2008