"It could be worse...." The new slogan of modern Liberalism.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

"It could be worse" The new slogan of modern Liberalism.....

Not only is it frustrating, it is downright mind boggling, when the response you get from some person in the media or the government about a tough subject, is that someone else is worse off, and they use that as justification for their fuck ups........

I just heard Krugman justifying our deficits/debts on Schultz show, by saying something along the lines of, "Other countries deficits are worse than ours, so no need to worry...."

This is the way that losers operate.... Does anyone out there know someone who is successful in life who justifies the bad moves they make by saying that someone else is doing it worse than them? This is exactly how we got to where we are.....

Bush was worse, Dems are worse, Obama is worse, taxes could be worse, spending could be worse... etc..... then nothing gets solved........ Its like being caught in a meat grinder....

Here is a video, on the "it could be worse" program..... its actually pretty funny if anyone wants to watch it....but it just goes to show how asinine it is to use the concept that someone else is worse off, as justification of your own screw ups.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZBdU9v5nLKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ricter

Ricter

Betcha he wasn't "justifying".

3. Max E.

Max E.

Serious? On top of that being the justification for eliminating fear in most of his articles, it was almost exactly what he said on Schultz, and i have heard you use the exact same argument many times..... The claim always seems to be that our debt/deficit is bad, but theirs is worse....and this seems to be a way to rationalise even more spending....

4. Ricter

Ricter

Eliminating fear, or mitigating fear? He's no handwringer, that's for sure.

5. we're measuring the housing market by the reduction in the number of loan defaults.. there can't really be a worse way to measure it somewhere else.

6. Max E.

Max E.

Im pretty sure there is no way me and you are going to come to a consensus on this, so ill just be the first one to tap out, and ill also say you should check oout this video and the site..... these guys are brilliant at mocking the prototypical left wing vision of an evil executive..... you will like this vid, and the other ones "despair inc" has to offer....its dry humor but its absolutely hilarious!!! Some of the funniest shit i have seen in a long time......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cpbpx3j0EdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uB9DioUQqEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Gee whiz Max, those video's are great.

I got one for ya.

Going way back, this stunning beauty walks in where I work, I am like ga ga over this girl, I must of lost focus on my job because my boss came over to me and said "You couldn't afford to buy her shoes working here."

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter never met a government program, deficit or debt he didn't like.

9. Yannis

Yannis

The Art Of Changing The Subject

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

10. Yannis

Yannis

And Another One

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#10     May 18, 2012