It can be done guys...Made his money in CME futures..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SWINGTRADER77, Nov 24, 2010.

1. easy come, easy go.

#11     Nov 24, 2010
  2. EPrado

EPrado

No...he does show up everywhere PRETENDING to be a big swinging dick. He is a failed trader who instead of saying "Hey...I traded and in the end I couldn't hack it and left the biz" goes around saying "Trading is over"...."Traders are doomed".....blah blah blah. What I don't get is he comes onto a TRADING site to spew his crap. Surely there must be an anti-trading site somewhere, or a site for big swinging dick PE guys, who aren't really big swinging dick PE guys.

As far as his story.....I traded at Schonfeld well before he got there, and after he was gone (I believe he was one of the 60 or so who got canned in one day). He was a loud mouth who went around the office bullshitting anyone who would listen that he was some big trader, when in reality he was a small fry. He usually tried bs'ing the newer guys, as guys like myself who had been around knew he was basically a pair of clown shoes.

I wouldn't have a problem with the jackass if he just went around posting about his make believe monsterously successful PE career or his huge estate/loft in Cowshit, USA....but to come on here and rip a career he was a failure in and make it seem like because he failed, nobody else can succeed...well.....is weak. His story is like a lot of guys who started in the late 90's. They came in, typed in any 4 letters and hit the buy button. Worked for a few years. Then when things got tough and skill came in......they were sent packing from the trading biz.

But hey...don't take my word for it about this dude...just ask any Schonfeld trader from Chicago....they will tell you the same.

#12     Nov 24, 2010
  3. A vacant life lived...

#13     Nov 25, 2010
  4. EPrado

EPrado

I traded 3 seats down from RM. Helluva trader and a cool dude. We had a blast in that room. We used to bet on just about everything. We set up a nerf hoop to play horse. RM's only weakness during all his yrs at Schonfeld was he had trouble dunking on a nerf hoop. I know it sounds crazy.....but it is the truth.

I am sure he would say my description of Emrglobal is pretty much on target. As would anybody who worked there.

#14     Nov 25, 2010