It All Ends On Friday - Take Your Pick Of These Cataclysms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Y2.1K

#11     Dec 21, 2012
  2. I'll certainly qualify as an Angry old wide dude then.

#12     Dec 21, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

I'm an angry middle aged white guy now, I have to around and reclaim all my prized possesions I gave away.... hardbound penthouse anthology, six million dollar man lunchbox, complete set of ABBA albums.... like I'm going to get those back

:mad:

market yawns as well so no $ on my short, damn you people and damn your 'puter too

merry whatever anyway

#13     Dec 21, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm pretty sure I'll be an angry dead white man then.

#14     Dec 21, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

no cataclysm and no market crash, what a shitty day

#15     Dec 21, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I'm going to have my personal end of the world long before that date unless they get that eternal youth serum figured out soon.

But, I did try to levitate my dog this morning. I tried has hard as I could but couldn't get her off the ground. Maybe I'll try something smaller later this afternoon. I was really looking forward to being able to levitate stuff. :D

#16     Dec 21, 2012
  7. damn somethings just don't come out right when you can't see the keyboard. next time I'll turn on the light.

#17     Dec 21, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just join PT and I looking for the Fountain of Youth down here in Florida. Ponce de Leon left me an old map, said it was somewhere in the swamps to the east.

#18     Dec 21, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I looked when I lived in Florida. If Ponce couldn't find it before all these buildings and houses were in the way what chance is there now?

#19     Dec 21, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

when your joints give out from all that chuck norris stuff you'll probably get wide

#20     Dec 21, 2012