Issue displaying futures charts on mobile

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by GRULSTMRNN, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I receive the following error message now for a few weeks each time I try to pull up a chart on futures and stocks with daily bar size. Lower compressions show fine but anything daily and above pops up this message. Fx charts work fine with daily bar size. It's just futures and stocks. I subscribe to real-time data for all futures or stocks I view.

Screenshot_20191009-135030.png

2. manonfire

manonfire

Why are you asking this here? Get on the phone, the email whatever.

Overnight likes this.
  3. I did not ask, I stated an issue. Why here? because this is the official IB channel and because other users may experience similar issues and may have a quick solution. Careful that you don't burn your head.

4. gaussian

gaussian

Make sure everything in synced up. One of the many reasons I left IB was because their platform had terrible syncing issues, required weird login procedures, and was generally an absolute pain to use. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something funky with you logging in one place, not logging out complete, and some mixed signals are getting sent to their servers.

I'm sure you've tried it but turn it off and turn it back on again. It's the only thing that ever fixed TWS mobile or desktop for me.

5. Overnight

Overnight

I'd give him a similar answer, but he put me on ignore. His loss. Potentially, with real money.

6. That unfortunately did not work. If it bothers me enough I will contact IB.