israels military being humilated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Aug 5, 2006.

1. So to ensure I understand this correctly-

Victory is being destroyed in months vs. days while achieving absolutely nothing else.

These are the people the world insists we negotiate with?

#11     Aug 6, 2006
  2. no it means that u have complete disgregard for human life and especially that of children and that the perception is israel has a genocidal agenda since it keeps targetin' fleein' civilians, hospitals, schools, shelters, ambulances and flattenin' entire towns...good that u not only can live with it but that u find it completely acceptable and justfied...typical of a fanatic...sorry but this is sick to the max.

#12     Aug 6, 2006
  3. Why doesn't it mean the truth, which is Hezbollah using human shields and why aren't you applying the same rule to Hezbollah which has done nothing but target civilians?

If Isreal had a genocidal agenda they could have applied it long ago and won. If Hezbollah had the capabilities, they would implement their genocidal agenda.

Why the world is so quick to give the terrorists a pass is beyond me. They coddle these people like small children and are being fooled and it will come back to haunt them in the near futures.

History will judge that europe and all the other terrorist sympathizers in Europe made a very very big mistake.

#13     Aug 6, 2006
  4. Non Sequitur.

This thread is discussing whether the IDF was humiliated. Destroying half of the enemy's country using 1% of its military power is the kind of "humiliation" every military in the world would love to achieve.

The moral aspects of this war and who's guilty of the civilian death is a matter of a completely different discussion.

#14     Aug 6, 2006
  5. So Israel wipes out half of Lebanon and that is a good thing?

Wiping out half a country, killing mostly innocent civilians, destroying infrastructure, displacing millions is a good thing?

Half genocide is what it looks like...

So Israel, funded by the US has a superior military. Is that a surprise to anyone?

Then all this talk of Hezzbolah destroying Israel is a bunch of crap. They don't have the ability to destroy Israel, any more than terrorists have the ability to destroy the USA.

Given Israels continual militant position, and the vastly inferior political and military pull of their neighbors, what would you expect the people to do if in fact they have been wrongly treated by Israel?

I really want you to turn the tables, and imagine Israel is in the position that their neighbors are in, and then tell us all that you would passively allow the types of abuses from your neighbors simply because you were politically and militarily inferior.

#15     Aug 6, 2006
  6. Non Sequitur.

This thread discusses whether Israel's military was humiliated.

#16     Aug 6, 2006
  7. So Israel, funded by the US has a superior military. Is that a surprise to anyone?

Then all this talk of Hezzbolah destroying Israel is a bunch of crap. They don't have the ability to destroy Israel, any more than terrorists have the ability to destroy the USA.

Given Israels continual militant position, and the vastly inferior political and military pull of their neighbors, what would you expect the people to do if in fact they have been wrongly treated by Israel?

I really want you to turn the tables, and imagine Israel is in the position that their neighbors are in, and then tell us all that you would passively allow the types of abuses from your neighbors simply because you were politically and militarily inferior.

#17     Aug 6, 2006

8. no it aint since u are solicitin' an act of provocation on part of lebanon to cause more death and destruction...and since u talk about humiliation: isreal has been humiliated for not been able to target specifically hezbolla's position but only takin' out innocent lives. get real, your country cannot deal with hezbollah and it's takin' out its frustration on the lebanese people.

#18     Aug 6, 2006
  9. In other words you agree that Israel's military was not humiliated? I rest my case.

PS Israel is not funded by the US.

#19     Aug 6, 2006
  10. No, the military has not been humilited, nor have they become humbled.

People generally as stuborn as the Israelites, as generally proud and vain as the Israelites are not easily humbled...

However, the leadership and people of Israel are being exposed as being very much part of the problem...and have show little concern for human life beyond their own "kind."

#20     Aug 6, 2006