Israelis murder seven Palestinians who were picnicking on beach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 9, 2006.

1. This is the only source the American Zionists could ever manage to come up with.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23803

Khahahaha

Hey dis and Osama123, I suggest you hold your orgasm a bit longer.

You guys waited and waited and waited in frustration to discredit the victims and cheer your proxy killers.

Little that you knew that the only source your owners managed to come up with is a source less credible than the Inquirer.

Better luck next time.

#51     Jun 12, 2006
  2. Jeeze ---

Some Grade A-1 Trolling in this thread by Z..

Mucho applause.....

#52     Jun 12, 2006
  3. We are so weak, frail and lack food - we are so close to being starved to death - let's just celebrate the good life and have a family picnic on the beach. We can all just gather around and eat sand wrapped in kelp and drink sea water.

Nice try Wael.

Gee, I wonder why the PA doesn't want to cooperate with the investigation?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3260996,00.html

Israel: PA not cooperating in Gaza incident probe

IDF sources say Palestinians have not disclosed information regarding exact location, time of explosion that killed seven civilians on north Gaza beach; ‘this makes it very difficult to form clear picture of what happened,’ source says

#53     Jun 12, 2006
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Dunno why anybody would listen to this loser, after all his lies are <A href="http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51643">confirmed</a>. It's hilarious to see him question the credibility of other news sources, but spout lies from Al-Jizm as honest truth.

#54     Jun 12, 2006
  5. Yes Marie Antoinette...They were also eating cake there.

How stupid and arrogant can these Zionists be! They either die from starvation or they will be bombed to death.

I mean how dare these people spend a leisure evening on a beach!

Here buddy, something for you and your fellow Zionist children killers to cheer over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#55     Jun 12, 2006
  6. coming from a piece of shit like you, I guess it is a compliment.

Little that you noticed during your rush to defend your sadistic stands, what I wrote was confirmed by Israeli sources as Rearden indicated.

Wait, Wait! All together now; "Shut the fuck up you little maggot!!"

#56     Jun 12, 2006
  7. By the way Tigger...I am so sick and tired bitch slapping you every time you stick your head out!

#57     Jun 12, 2006
  8. So why did Hamas kill them?

#58     Jun 12, 2006
  9. So why did the Jewish resistance commit the holocaust?!

Nazis were gentler ddd...Way more merciful!

:)

#59     Jun 12, 2006
  10. Is that why you have come back to Canada - free health treatment for your malnourishment and lack of food? Are the shit stains in your panties too much to bear from the threat of your own dolts who will kill you off in their warring factions and 24/7/365 rabid desire to bomb and kill Jews?

[​IMG]

#60     Jun 12, 2006