Israelis murder seven Palestinians who were picnicking on beach

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 9, 2006.

1. I haven't seen people enjoying death and destruction more than you hosebags in a long, long time.

You folks go WAY, WAY out of your way to talk about every catatstrophic event that occurs, as long as it includes someone's death or some mass destruction.

I particularly like the plantive "Why, why.... comments....like you didnt have a clue.

Look hosers. People kill each other often for no damn reason other than to do it. They kill each other, each other's brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers, children, dogs, cats and goldfish.

After that they eat each other's corndogs and cotton candy and dress up in the dead guy's clothes. Thats the story folks. We are fucked up bastards all of us. Evil sons of bitches capable of just about anything.

Actually you folks are such complete fucking wusses that I cannot imagine how you make it from your home to the supermarket without getting mugged. If I saw you walking along, I would certainly come over and take your wallets, your car keys, your girlfriend, your pet lizard and your shoes. I would tie your shoes together and throw them over the nearest high tension wires.

You prancing little ballerinas.

Steve

#21     Jun 10, 2006
    #22     Jun 10, 2006
  3. The murder is the fault of the murderer.
    You're certainly entitled to this [simplistic] opinion but neither courts nor public opinion all over the world believe that the person who pulled the trigger is always guilty.

World public opinion determines guilt or innocence?

Based on your logic if a hostage gets killed by a stray bullet the cop is a murderer.

So now the people on the beach were hostages?

No, they did not, they were set up by their militant brothers.

They were set up?

Oy vey...

Retaliation is not vengeance, it's a military operation which like any other military action can cause collateral damage.

Vengeful people nearly always rationalize their acts of vengeance.

Will Israel allow the world court of opinion in the Hague decide if it was collateral damage, or war crimes?

#23     Jun 10, 2006
  4. Oy vey you boy scout lovin flower picken interior decorating biscuit baking homos. Personally I hope you both die of advanced hemorrhoids. Only then will you get a clue as to just what pain in the ass you (both) are. Now excuse me as I have to go outside and step on some ants.

Lovely speaking with you

Steve

#24     Jun 10, 2006
  5. World public opinion determines guilt or innocence?
    No but it's a far more valid criteria than your personal opinion.

So now the people on the beach were hostages?
    No that was just one example showing that people who pull the trigger are not necessarily murderers while you were claiming that they always without exceptions are.

They were set up?
    They were used as human shields.

Vengeful people nearly always rationalize their acts of vengeance.
    True but it does not follow that every military retaliation is vengeance.

Will Israel allow the world court of opinion in the Hague decide if it was collateral damage, or war crimes?
    LOL, the court that failed to convict and killed Miloshevich.

#25     Jun 10, 2006
  6. Please take your shoes off first, and make sure they are fire ants.

Thanks....

#26     Jun 10, 2006

7. No but it's a far more valid criteria than your personal opinion.

World public opinion is not behind Israel, or have you paid no attention to the number of resolutions by the United Nation denouncing Israel.

http://www.middleeastnews.com/unresolutionslist.html

No that was just one example showing that people who pull the trigger are not necessarily murderers while you were claiming that they always without exceptions are.

People who kill are murderers, by definition.

They were used as human shields.

Human shields having a picnic on the beach.

So Israel knew they were human shields and killed them anyway....

Oy vey, you can rationalize anything...

True but it does not follow that every military retaliation is vengeance.

The history of Israel is one of vengeful actions.

So is the action of the Palestinians for that matter.

Neither will subject themselves to an independent party to determine who is at fault.

LOL, the court that failed to convict and killed Miloshevich.

So world public opinion doesn't matter then....

Please make up your mind....

#27     Jun 10, 2006
  8. He had a lot of jewish blood on his hands. What do you think wael, you kill Israelis, then when you're in trouble you declare a cease fire and you're off the hook. Does not work like that wael. And do you think Hamas did Israel a favor by declaring a cease fire and Israel now ought to be eternally greatful?

Hamas is in charge of Gaza now, it's their job to prevent rocket attacks against Israel, every such attack can legitimately be considered an act of war. And nobody needs no stinking favors from Hamas, they declared unilateral cease fire because their leadership was almost wiped out. They did not make the next step they being in charge did not crack down on other militan groups which did not declare a cease fire. Cease fire is not a get out of jail card with a chance to regroup, recharge their batteries, reload their guns and start again.

#28     Jun 10, 2006
  9. bronks

bronks

Wonderful, you have completely flipped upside down what I used to think of you.

Good job asshole, now I actually respect you.

#29     Jun 10, 2006
  10. World public opinion is not behind Israel
    I don't remember saying it was. I said the world of public opinion does not necessarilly accuse the person who pulled the trigger of murder.

People who kill are murderers, by definition.
    Wrong
    murderer: one who commits the crime of murder.
    http://www.webster.com/dictionary/murderer
    If there is no crime the person is not a murderer.

Human shields having a picnic on the beach
    which was used by militants to launch rockets into another counry. Clearly they were uses as human shields.

So Israel knew they were human shields and killed them anyway....
    What makes you say that?

Oy vey, you can rationalize anything...
    Thanks, coming from you it's a compliment. :)

#30     Jun 10, 2006