Israelis feel “on their own” under Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Sadat

#61     Mar 1, 2011
  2. Americans feel “on their own” under President Barack Obama.

#62     Mar 1, 2011

3. Bearice my friend , i'm sure you're not one of those ''ask what my country can do for me '' types

Allow me to make a suggestion.....whenever you get one of those ''on your own '' feeling , claim free weekends in one of Mubarak's palaces in the US. for you and your loved ones....After all , you paid for it.:D

#63     Mar 1, 2011
  4. It is not them who assassinated Sadat. Matter of fact, Tanzim al-Jihad Al Islami movement, which Islambouli belonged to, and various groups claimed responsibility EXCEPT BHM.

Just stating the facts for I see people throwing accusations as a matter of fact without having the necessary background about the subject.

#64     Mar 1, 2011
  5. Worse, many of us feel "under threat".

#65     Mar 1, 2011
  6. BS. They all the same, diferent name , perhaps , but the same agenda. Mubarak was not a fool, he knew very well who are terrorist and that is why he went after them.
    Hussein Obama is a muslim terrorist suporter because he invited them and that is inexusable.

#66     Mar 1, 2011
  7. I thought so! After all, they are all Arabs too! If they are all Arabs, then all Arabs are terrorists, right Amigo?

By the way, Mubarak als went after secularists like Saad Eddin Ibrahim, and pro Western activists Like Ayman Nour and George Ishaq and their Movement "Kefayah". They must be terrorists too :D.

And... By the way;

"On Monday, in what analysts said was a clear reference to the Brotherhood, the White House said a new government in Egypt should "include a whole host of important non-secular actors."

http://www.sify.com/news/u-s-reexam...otherhood-news-international-lcdnaddghej.html

I really do not think that the BHM will have any impact in the next free election due to the fact that the Egyptian people know how, at the beginning of the people's uprising; listen to this, the BHM went mute. What made it worse is that, while innocent civilians were getting killed in the street, the BHM decided to negotiate with Amro Souliman.

Now why am I telling you this? Two reason! The first is to show how stupid and ignorant you are Amigo, and the second is to simply try to cure you from your stupidity, which I think is too late!

Bring back Rearden! Even though I agree with many of his views, but at least he is educated about the fucking region.

#67     Mar 1, 2011
  8. Birds of a feather flock together.

#68     Mar 1, 2011
  9. #69     Mar 1, 2011